The Little

~MEANWHILE IN MAL, EVIE AND Y/N'S DORM~

{EVIE'S POV}

"Y/n, please calm down, Mal will be back soon." I beg to Y/n, I've never seen her this slipped before nor have I ever seen her slip so quickly. Mal left for her date, the boys came over, we all went on a walk, we came back to our dorm, then Y/n suddenly slipped. Out of nowhere, we could always tell when she was on the edge of slipping.

I was currently trying to calm her down by holding her as I walked around our dorm.

"Shh, Mal will be back." Jay tried to say over the tears.

Carlos was giving us a worried look, we didn't want to call Mal but Y/n was far more slipped then the boys and I have ever seen and all she wanted was Mal.

"Hey, what about a game? Huh?" Carlos suggests.

"I wan' Mali." Y/n carried on crying.

"Hey, Carlos where's her stuffie?" Jay asked.

"I don't know!" Carlos slightly shouted.

"Carlos!" I shushed him before pointing to the bag at the end of Mal's bed.

The boys immediately started to search the bag, I carried on moving and rubbing Y/n's back. The boys emptied the bag, shaking their head at me, telling me the stuffed animal Y/n was attached to wasn't in there. I pointed to Y/n's bed, that was the only other place it could have been.

"Y/n, how about some milk?" I suggested as the boys carried on searching but she pushed my arm away.

Carlos found Y/n's animal under her bed, "Haha!" Jay glared at him, "Sorry."

Carlos gave Y/n the stuffie, she gladly accepted it, it didn't make anything better though.

"Oh, Y/n, sweetie come on, Mal will be here soon." I said as I checked the clock on the wall. Come on Mal.

There was a sudden knock on the door, I knew it wasn't Mal but the date could have gone badly.

Jay rushed to open the door, It was Audrey, one look at her and I could tell she was about to complain, Jay shut the door on her face.

"Y/n, it's Auntie Evie, tell me what's wrong." I said as I sat down on my bed, Y/n still clinging to me.

"Wan' Mali." She said through her sobs.

"Mal's with Ben, remember?" Carlos said to Y/n which didn't help whatsoever, and maybe made it worse. The poor girl just wanted her comfort person, dare I say caregiver.

"Mali! I miss Mama!"

That one word made the rest of us freeze, Y/n had never called Mal her mama, only Mali or Mal, never mama. Y/n carried on crying so I held her tighter, maybe if she was closer to me she might slow down on the crying? To be honest I don't know what I'm doing.

"Someone's phone is ringing." Jay said before finding out who's phone it was, "Y/n's."

"Well she can't answer right now." Carlos says whacking Jay on the arm.

"Who is it?" I asked before Jay looked and handed me the phone, Mal.

I picked up the phone, "Mal!"

"Hey Evie? I thought I called Y/n?"

"You did..."

Mal interrupts me, "Is she crying?" I could hear the worry in her voice.

"Well, yes. We didn't want to call you..." Interrupted again.

"Put me on speaker, near her please."

I did as I was told, I put the phone in front of Y/n.

"Babygirl?" We all heard Mal's voice come through the phone, Jay and Carlos looked at me confused, Mal's voice was so soft towards Y/n.