The Call to Auradon

~AURADON~

{BEN'S POV}

I was getting measured for another one of my suits when my parents walked in.

"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" My father exclaims

"He's turning 16, dear." My mother reminds my father.

"Hey Pops." I sigh.

"16? That's far too young to be crowned king. I didn't make a good decision until I was at least... 42."

"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28." My mum informed me.

"Ah, it was either you or a teapot." I laughed looking at my mum's face, "Kidding." My dad finished.

"Mum, dad..." I start to move off the platform but the man stops me, I reposition myself before talking again. "I've chosen my first official proclamation. I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost will be given a chance to live here in Auradon." Mum and Dad look shocked but I continued "Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned."

"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" My dad's voice was slightly raised and angrier.

"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most... I've already chosen them." I explained.

"Have you?" Yea my dad's not enjoying this idea.

"I gave you a second chance." Mum defends the idea before asking, "Who are their parents?"

"Cruella De Vil... Jafar... Evil Queen... Mother Gothel... and Maleficent." I pause between each one, watching the shock grow. Everyone else leaves at the mention of Maleficent.

"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Dad shouts.

"Dad, just hear me out here!" I plead.

"I won't hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes!"

"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life?" I pause, waiting for an answer, "Dad?"

"I suppose their children are innocent." Dad caves in.

"Well, well done. Shall we?" Mum smiles before leaving with Dad.

~ISLE OF THE LOST~

{MAL'S POV}

~MUSIC VIDEO~

We, the Vks, were doing our normal reckoning around the island before my mother appeared. Only knowing that she's behind me as people scurried away.

"Hi mum" I sigh

"Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed."

"It was from a baby." I smile hoping to make it better.

"That's my nasty little girl." I give my mother the lollipop, she spits on it and puts it under her arm. "Give it back to the dreadful creature." She's still disappointed.

"Mum..." I sigh, I can never make her proud.

"It's the deeds, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil." She waves at the baby's mother as the sweet was given back to the child, "When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." I join in with the cursing entire kingdom's part " You. Walk with me. See, I'm just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts... how to be me."

"I know that. And I'll do better." I reassured her, a small smile pierced my face.

"Oh! There's news! I buried the lead. You five have been chosen to go to a different school... In Auradon." I turn around as I hear Y/n and Evie squeal. Mum's minions grabbed them all.