Tattoos

After school Jaden drove Gavin, Landon and  Jade back home first being Jade. When he got to jades house as usual the Santos and her brother was outside her house smoking and drinking.

When Jaden pulled up Oscar instantly started looking towards the car as did the santos. JD had said her goodbyes Friends and got out of the car. She started walking up to her house saying hi to all the Santos and Jaden drove off.

" just one request before I go inside please when you leave clean up the mess I am tired of always having to do it and if you I will force you guys to" Jayden said before going inside.

What is short and she instantly went towards a room she put her bag down and put her hair up in a ponytail. She got bored and decided she wanted to FaceTime Maddy.

" hey bitch what's up why are you calling me" Maddy asked over the phone looking like she was doing something important.

" I was bored I wanted to call you. what are you doing so busy?" She asked while taking off her makeup

" well I'm kinda with Nate right now so can I call you later" Maddy asked.

" yeah sure" Jayden replied.

" alright love you bye" Maddy said as she ended the call

After the  phone call Jaden Sat on her bed on her phone for a couple of hours then she got bored again and decided she wanna do something she wanted to get a tattoo or a couple of piercings but she didn't want to go alone so she decided to call Jaden.

"Hey you busy" Jd said sitting on the edge of her bed hoping he isn't busy.

"Nah not really me and gavin are just chilling in my room. Why?" Jaden replied

"Well I was wondering if you could take me to get some tattoos cause u don't want to go alone" Jade said crossing her fingers he says yes to taking her to the tatto shop.

"I mean I ain't got anything better to do and I could maybe get another tattoo" Jaden says "also gavin want to come" he adds

"Cool come get me but give me a little bit I am going to get changed" Jade says getting up from her bed and heading towards her closet.

"Cool see you then" Jaden says hanging up.

Jayden wanted to wear something comfy but still stylish. She took a black cropped hoodie  with matching black shorts and her Nike blazers. She exchanged the clothes she was already and changed into those ones. Then she wanted to wear a hat cuz hadn't worn so she grabbed her adidas hat. Then she grabbed a pair of mini hoops and put them on.

Her Outfit (without the sunglasses and bag):

She sat there for a little bit before she got a text message from Gavin saying they were pulling up to her house

She sat there for a little bit before she got a text message from Gavin saying they were pulling up to her house. She checked herself in the mirror to make sure she looked ok and when she felt like she looked ok she left her room and started to head outside to the car.