First day back

Oscar was back from jail. He got let out earlier than expected and when he got out he made it his mission to try and get back the relationship he had with his siblings especially his sister.

Jayden also known as JD was the most like her her older brother but a little more stubborn and emotionless. The day Oscar went to jail was the day she stopped caring for him ,the only people she cared for was her friends and Ceaser but she never showed it. She also started helping out with santos but she wasn't ready to take Oscar's place.

"Jd hey. Aren't you supposed to be in school?" Oscar gave her a questionable look as he was confused why she was at home

Jayden looked at him annoyed and rolled her eyes and " and aren't you supposed to be in jail?" as she went back to doing her hair.

"Good point" he stayed there at her door watching here every move "do you need a ride to school"

She heard him but just sat there finishing her hair ignoring him. But finally spoke " no. ask Ceaser though cuz he is not coming with me and friend to school" as she went to pick out her outfit

" ok." There was an awkward silence until Oscar decided to say something "I know your pissed at me but can you stop being so stubborn and talk to Me. I have missed 2 years of your life" Oscar said a bit annoyed.

" and whose fault is that." They looked at each other for like 5 seconds before she rolled her eyes " Listen are you going to keep standing there or are you going to leave because I have to get changed and I don't want you staring at me naked."

"Yea sorry" He looked at her before slamming her door

"Maldita Puta (fucking bitch)" she mumbled as she rolled her eyes

Before she started getting changed she quickly texted her friend Maddy to see when she was getting to her house.

Jd - When do you think you will
Be at my house
Mp- in about 10 minutes so
You best be ready
Jd- k see you later love you 😘
Mp-😘

She quickly got changed and touched up her makeup.

Her outfit and makeup:

She got a text from Maddy saying she was about to turn into her street so Jayden grabbed her bag and checked her hair and makeup to make sure she looked good

She got a text from Maddy saying she was about to turn into her street so Jayden grabbed her bag and checked her hair and makeup to make sure she looked good. She walked out of her room only to be stopped by her brother.

"What are you wearing. There is no way they allow you to wear that at school" he said a bit concerned

"Well believe it." They looked into each other's eyes before she got a text from Maddy saying she was outside "well if you'll excuse me my rides outside" she rolled her eyes at him

" yea , no your not leaving like that go back in your room and get changed. Ahora (now)"

"Nice joke like I am going to listen. Anyway like I said I am leaving tell Ceaser I said bye"she started to walk off before she stopped and said " one more thing never ever tell me what to do. Got it"

He nodded at her but she wanted to hear him say it since she didn't think he meant it " I said got it!"

She looked his eyes as he said " got it".

"Ok good" she looked at him one more time before she left

A/N: how do you feel about the first chapter?

I am not good at spanish so pls don't hate on that

if you have any suggestions comment
Them thank you