Chapter 64

The nausea caused by watching the skin peeling before...

    On the way to the building, after thinking about it, Bian Xiaoyue said in a hoarse voice: "I am Bian Xiaoyue, the edge of the edge, the small size, the moon of the moon." She

    just introduced herself briefly.

    She all spoke up, and the members of Yu Jing Squad also introduced themselves in a friendly manner.

    Of course, Hu Rang told them to suppress the urge to retching.

    Bian Xiaoyue didn't mind, because Hu Rang made them gag because of her.

    But people can't see that they are half-conscious.

    Everyone followed Bian Xiaoyue into the corridor.

    As soon as you enter the entrance of the corridor, there are two zombie corpses without heads.

    Afterwards, there were also some in the stairs, but they were all stacked aside, and it seemed that someone had specially cleaned them up.

    Bai Niannian felt that this person should be Bian Xiaoyue.

    Bian Xiaoyue has a very small flashlight in her hand. How small is it?

    The body of the flashlight is about as thick as a finger of an adult man.

    It's a bit like the kind that children play before the end of the world.

    But the light is okay, at least in the dark, a little light is good.

    "I just cleaned this place, and it's safe for now." Bian Xiaoyue was afraid of the light, and the others were afraid, so she explained it specially.

    In fact, she is not a person who talks a lot, and she always feels that she has used up all her word share this month.

    Bian Xiaoyue took them to the sixth floor, which was a bit high.

    But everyone's physical strength is good now, just climbing the sixth floor, there is no problem at all, Bai Niannian doesn't even take a breath.

    This is not the same as before.

    The dormitory of Bai Niannian University is on the third floor. Every time I climb, I feel so high, so tired, I don't want to go back...

    Now climbing the sixth floor, Bai Niannian even wanted to wave his hand: Come to the sixth floor if you have the ability.

    "We're in the middle house. Boys, please stay outside. There is no door. If something happens, you can hear it as soon as possible and rush in." Bian Xiaoyue pointed to the middle house and explained it to everyone. .

    As soon as Bai Niannian went up to the sixth floor, he smelled an indescribable smell in the air.

    This kind of smell is a bit unfamiliar to her, and there is also the smell of blood and sweat in the middle, which is mixed together, this smell

    ...

    "Aunt Hu, Sister Qin, pay attention to your own safety." Although Yu Jing was not very relieved, after thinking about it, he still let two people in.

    They've come this far, and Bian Xiaoyue's performance is fairly magnanimous throughout.

    She didn't mention much about the situation in the house, probably because there were more men in their team, so it's hard to say.