Chapter 10

Level 3

    Probably because of the scream of the man just now, the nearby zombies were besieged.

    Therefore, in the corridor from the first floor to the second floor, no zombies were encountered.

    The two rooms on the first floor have their doors wide open, and there is a mess inside. There is no way to live in them, and the windows are broken. At night, it is a temporary camp for zombies.

    Yu Jing decisively abandoned these two rooms and turned to the second floor to have a look.

    This community is a standard economic residential community. The area of ​​the house should be about 70 square meters, which is just needed. Therefore, each unit, except for the first floor and the top floor, is a normal three-family home.

    After going up to the second floor, two doors have been damaged, and the door of another one is obviously damaged, but now it is tightly closed, and there is a high probability that there are people inside.

    Yu Jing didn't bother, but chose one of the two broken doors, which seemed to be okay.

    But the inside is already a mess, and there are all kinds of smells. As soon as you enter the door, there is a pool of black blood. The things in the living room are crooked, and the window is also broken with a big hole.

    "That's it." Compared with the other one, there was almost no way to move in the living room, this one was better.

    Yu Jing sighed lightly and made a decision directly.

    It was also at this time that he realized that Bai Niannian had been pinched under his arm.

    Bai Niannian, who has been under control for a long time, is still strong in planting grass and feeding cows: ...

    Forget it, it's all for survival.

    "Sorry." Yu Jing really forgot, thinking he had something else under his arm.

    After putting Bai Niannian down, he said something embarrassed.

    In this regard, Bai Niannian waved his hand and said with a smile, "It's okay, it's okay."

    "Since it's okay, let's get busy first." After hearing Bai Niannian said it was okay, Yu Jing ordered the work to start.

    The house is too dilapidated and needs a simple repair, otherwise, zombies will easily climb in at night.

    In fact, the stomach is not very comfortable. Bai Niannian, who has been trapped for a long time and still lacks oxygen, really wants to give himself a slap.

    But, forget it.

    Weak chickens have no human rights in the last days, and they are working hard now, just to be safe at night.

    Otherwise, the big hole in the window, wouldn't it be easy for zombies to get in at night?

    Commander Yu Jing, Bai Niannian was a qualified tool person, and the two moved to repair the door first.

    In fact, it couldn't be repaired well. After the violent destruction, the gate had been distorted and deformed, but it could barely be covered, but the gap could not be closed at all, and it was considered half-covered.

    Yu Jing took out the rope from the space, tied a knot on the dilapidated door, and tied the other end directly to the leg of the coffee table in the living room.