FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions.

Question: How old is Zola?

Answer: She just turned 19.

Question: Is Zola still in High-School?

Answer: Yes, because of something that happened when she was six she started school a year late.....(WILL BE EXPLAINED IN ONE OF THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS)

Question: How old is Adam?

Answer: He is 20.

Question: When are their birthdays?

Answer: Zola's is May 21st and Adam's is February 15th.

Question: Who are Zola's Siblings?

Answer: Kash is the oldest, Luke comes next, and Teegan is the youngest.

Question: Why doesn't Kash's age make sense if Zola's mom was pregnant with Luke at 16 and her at 18?

Answer: Because Kash is Zola's and Luke's older step-brother so that makes Teegan their step-sister. (THIS WILL BE EXPLAINED IN AN UPCOMING CHAPTER TOO)

Question: How far along is Zola?

Answer: She is almost two month's along. In the prologue is when she slept with Adam at the club. Then it skips a month later and starts with chapter one. Then only a couple weeks later does she finally tell Adam about the baby and that is in chapter 3.

Question: Is Adam still getting married?

Answer: No he is NOT. He cancelled the wedding a day before he was supposed to get married because he found out that Bethany cheated on him and is having another guys kid.

Question: Does Adam have siblings?

Answer: Yes, three siblings. A 15 year old sister, 6 year old brother and a 6 month old baby sister.

Question: When are they able to find their mates?

Answer: Females at the age of 19, Males at the age of 18 and Alpha's at the age of 16.

************************************************************************

Hey guys!

Sadly this is not a chapter but a Q and A.

Many of you were confused as to how it was possible that Kash was the oldest of the four kids.

If Zola was eighteen or nineteen and how it was possible to know your pregnant the next day so fast.

So I made A FAQ to answer some of your questions and some other questions to make everything more clear.

If there is still something that I haven't answered and if you are still confused about anything please let me know with a comment below and I will answer those questions in the next chapter I post in the Authors note section.

Hope everything makes more sense!

Till next update!! :)

*~* DeAnna*~* aka Diana (but DeAnna looks cooler ;) hehe.)