CHAPTER 4

NICKS POV:
I was walking around in my free time and saw ziggy hovering over Delilah . I quickly ran over to see what was going on. Delilah was on the ground unconscious. I looked at ziggy "what the hell happened??" "I don't know I just found her like this" "Then let's get her to nurse lane" I carried her bridal style to nurse lane and she was really light. But I didn't worry about it at the moment though. We brought her to nurse lanes and me and ziggy just sat there in silence for around half hour. When she finally woke up ziggy started talking and I kinda zoned out.

Then she turned toward me and I snapped out of it "Were the fuck am i" I giggled a little and whispered back "nurse lanes" she smiled and stared right into my eyes. God she was beautiful her body, her face, her voice,her personality. It was all so beautiful.

I had to say something so I played dumb. "What?" She snapped out of it "nothing" after that ziggy talked and demanded I leave.

After I got back to my cabin I had this urge to make sure she was ok. I don't know why I cared about her so much it's not like I like her. At least that's what I'm telling myself. So I decided to walk to cabin 5 on the girls side of camp.

As soon as I got to the door I heard a lot of yelling. Like a lot. I listened at the door " DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ITS THE FIRST DAY AND YOU HAVE ALREADY CAUSE TROUBLE NOT ONCE BUT TWICE" " YOU ARE SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL" "LANGUAGE" "NO CINDY DEL COULD HAVE GOTTEN SERIOUSLY HURT BUT YOU DON'T SEEM TO CARE" "I DO CARE" "NO CINDY YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME OR ZIGGY, YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR CAREFULLY MADE UP VIEW OF THE WORLD, well you know what Cindy..WAKE THE FUCK.UP." I didn't think they fought this bad. I decided I should go in now or never. I walk in and it was the most awkward thing I've ever experienced. "What do you want goode" ziggy said really annoyed. " I-I just wanted to check up on Delilah -" "thank you nick i'm fi-""Shes clearly fine she doesn't need you" ziggy cut her off. "well see you around Delilah" Then i started the walk back to my cabin, how could i be so stupid. Finally got back to my cabin and kurt was on the bed looking at a perverted magazine. He looked up " were the hell have you been" "went to check up on delilah" "why" "I don't know" "hey now, you dont like her do you" " what....no" "good 1. shes a camper 2. shes a shittysider 3.shes trouble" "what do you mean?" "well she gets in trouble a lot and even for a shittysider" " I'm sure there is a perfect explanation" "whatever"

I fell asleep thinking about her. I woke up around 7 cause the consular a meeting. I walk in and we start the meeting. The topic about ziggy and Delilah come up. And kurt starts talking "we all know ziggys trouble but Delilah has gotta be worse. her stunt yesterday was just the beginning. we gotta discipline the bitch" then i stepped in "Hey that was one time" "on the first day" "so what, we cant assume that shes gonna be like that all summer, yes we could give her a chore, but don't call her a bitch just because she made you look like a fool." everyone was looking at me. Kurt looked embarrassed. Then tommy stepped in "how about she cleans the mess hall after breakfast today?" then kurt snapped back "and since you like her so much nick, you can help" "fine by me" "fine".

646 WORDS