7

The sun laughed as it cast it's heatwave over London. Everyone's skin drenched by sweat, their faces red like tomatoes and all the 16 year olds fidgeting anxiously in front of their school gates. Yup, results day is here! Not sure whether to be excited or not you see... It's been 2 months since the incident and I didn't know what to do with myself since then. Ben (the guy) was taking over my life. He declared himself my boyfriend after showing up infrony of my house one day and he now insists on coming with me to everywhere I go. He was literary controlling every aspect of me, and the worst part of it is that my parents think it's 'sweet', they genuenly believe that he is my 'boyfriend'. How could they think that I would even consider dating a guy who can't find the middle C on a piano.

"Geez, isn't it hot?" Ben said frustrated.
I just ignored him.
"I said isn't it hot?" He repeated more angrily as he grabbed me violently.
"No!" I said
"You disagree woman?" His hands grabbed my hair.
"I mean yes! It's really hot!" I said quickly as people started looking as we were lining up at the door. The truth was that ever since this has been going on, I've been restricting my calories like mad, I've been losing a lot of weight and as a result, I am currently freezing.
"Babes, you're losing your curves" he commented randomly.
"You're saying I'm getting fat?" I asked worried.
"No, you're getting to bony"

As much as I hate this guy, I appreciated this comment. I know you're probably thinking why I don't just break up with him... But I just can't. I'm really scared, that night has been repeated many times since, I can't even wear short sleved things anymore due to the bruises that are left after each time we meet!

"Why are you so stressed" he caressed my hair.
"My results" I said slightly frustrated.
"Who cares? If you fail then you fail. No worries, I'll take care of you then" He said.
My eyes widened.
"Let's get moving people!" I yelled.

Damn it! My life flashed before me. I cannot be dependent on THIS guy! It's like I've walked right into a pit trap with that stupid party. I haven't seen my phone since and now I'm stuck with this brick thing that doesn't ring half the time! No! I had to get this! ... And I did. Pretty much all A* except for 2 or 3, but I still got good enough to get into one of the best schools in Britain.

I still felt empty as I walked down the streets of this depressing city... With Ben beside me of course -.- . Why? Why! It's so depressing! I hate this! I want to be alone!

We went into a Nando's as Ben was hungry. I couldn't really do anything so I had eat a two boxes of fries with chicken. I went into the bathroom and stared into the window. What happened to me? I thought as I looked at the reflection of the toilets behind me. Maybe... I continued. Maybe I could... I was thinking as I approached the toilet and kneeled down slowly. I wanted to stop my self, I really did, but I like a magnet I was pulled towards it, I couldn't resist to try. Lifted my hand and stared at my the two fingers which I chose to do the job. Should I? I wondered placing them into my mouth.
"I can't!" I exclaimed as I shot up and ran outside. But just as I opened the door, the first thing I suddenly spy is him... Not Ben... But Satchel... With... With a blonde! I ran back into the cubicles and fell over the toilet seat to purge everything I've had inside of me. It was a horrible sensation but a great pain relief.

I looked up at the mirror after I was sure I had nothing in my stomach. My eyes were watering, not quite sure if it was because of the puking or because of Satchel but I was definitely on the verge of crying. My eyes were puffy and for the first time in 2 months I wasn't cold. I slowly made way towards the door after chewing a very strong mint gum for a few minutes. I peeped through the door crack. He was there, smiling at the stupid little 18 year old... Wait! What am I talking about? I'm 16, her age shouldn't be a problem! Ugh! But still, she is soooooo pretty!