5

"I'm sorry Bay" I repeated as I was rushing after her but she just kept on walking towards the platform.
"Come on! Talk to me!" I pleaded
She suddenly stopped and turned around. She took a deep breath...
"No!" She said and continued to walk towards our train which was just about to pull up.
"Why?"
"Because" she said angrily
"Bay!"
"Shut up and get your ass on the train" she ordered.

We both got on and threw ourselves onto the ripped leather seats. We were in a cabin by our selves again since most of the people who came to the festival left yesterday. Bailey started to read a magazine and pretended I wasn't even there.

"Come on Bailey! You can't do this to me!" I finally said
"Yes I can"
"Just please tell me what's so horrible about it!"
She put her magazine down on her laps and stared at me.
"I was worried sick! I didn't know where the heck you were, you left nearly all your stuff with me, you didn't answer you phone the whole night! You pretty much disappeared and I was unsure if I was meant to call the police or not!" She screamed.
I stared at the floor for a bit.
"I'm sorry" I squeaked
"I was so worried" she said a bit sadly
"I didn't mean to... It's just... I didn't know what to do because I felt like third wheel so I went"
She smiled at me.
"I guess it's fine. Just don't let it happen again" she said as she opened her arms for a hug.
"I mean you didn't get drunk, you didn't do drugs, and you're still alive." She said
"Well... Um... Yeah... Sure"
"Alex! Don't tell me you were drinking!"
"Not just that"
"What?"
"I got a little high too"
"What! How dare you do that without me?"
"You seemed to be having a good time without it" I tried to explain
"Alex!"
"I really need the toilet!" I said suddenly and rushed out

Wow, I can't believe I actually did something like that without her.

I just returned to the cabin when I suddenly saw her looking through my phone. NO! Shit!

"You bitch!" She screamed as she smiled
"What?" I said shaking
"He did fucking call. And not only that, you spent the fucking night with him!"
"No it's not like that!"
"Yes it is. You go and have sex with this guy and you don't even tell me!"
"We didn't!"
"Then?"
"You want the truth?"
"Yes!"

So I spent a large part of the journey explaining to her what had happened and how we did not have sex.

"Wow, he's pretty persistent about you" she said shocked
"What do you mean?" I asked
"You didn't put out for 2 dates and he's still trying" she said as she shoved me my phone. There was a message from him!
"You go and message him back. I need to talk to Nate" she said as she left the cabin.

Satchel: Are you alright?
Me: Yup. You? :)
Satchel: A bit disappointed
Me: ?
Stachel: Wish the music festival was longer so I could have spent more time with ya
Me: how sweet. If it makes you feel better, I miss you too!
Satchel: it doesn't
Me: umm... Why?
Satchel: still not gonna make you come back is it?
Me: got a point there! But you're coming to London soon so we can see each other then.
Satchel: Yup :)
Satchel: Anyway, I don't want to hold you up too much, I just wanted to make sure you got on your train fine.
Me: Yup, everything is fine :D
Satchel: kl, talk to you later :)

***

It felt so great to have a shower after like 4 days! To finally sleep in a comfy bed without a bunch of drunken guys screaming outside... to finally be home. I spent the day on my laptop but I stared at my phone with an eye, just to make sure I noticed in case he messaged me.

I could hear the rain knocking on my window in the shadowy night. I walked up to it's ledge to watch the dancing silhouettes of the raindrops as they hit the grave like concrete. The street lights flashed in my eyes as they came on. Wonder what he's doing now. I thought as I played with my black locks I just finished doing half and hour ago. I felt so lost without knowing that he wasn't near by so I decided to ease the pain by plugging my earphones into my ears and listening to some songs. I tried to avoid steel panther songs as much as possible since I wanted to stop thinking about him... But I couldn't! All my dreams revolved around him! Ugh! Life for teenagers is so tough!