Castaways in Narnia

Leandre blinked as the wall of water showed ripples like waves but they didn't fall. Clenching before relaxing her hand, Leandre reached out and pushed through the wall of water, wondering what was going to happen. She immediately felt the cold and wetness of water but what was more shocking was that the part of her hand that passed through the wall of water turned into a lion's paw. Pulling back, she inspected her hand, not only was it dry but the lion's paw vanished as well.

What was going on? Can't she transform at will? Has something happened to Edmund and Lucy?

"Eustace? Eustace!?, What's going on up there?!" Oh god, Eustace's with Edmund and Lucy. He's in Narnia.

Not wanting for Aunt Alberta to question as to why there was suddenly a large wall of water, Leandre held her breath and immediately jumped through. The door behind her quickly slammed shut as Leandre quickly struggled to reach the surface. She literally clawed her way up and let out a loud roar as she broke through the surface.

"AAAAHHH!" A very familiar girlish squeal reached her ears as she turned around to see Eustace, staring at her with a pale face. Leandre let out a noise of surprise as Eustace started swimming away from her while screaming out "What is happening? What is going on?!" Leandre looked around and spotted Edmund staring at her with a surprised face and Lucy glancing at her before something casted a shadow over them.

Everyone, except Eustace, glanced up to see a large ship looming over them and heading towards them. "Eustace swim!" Lucy cried out as she started swimming away "What's going on now?!" Eustace shouted but then didn't say anything anymore when he saw the ship heading towards them. Leandre kicked and swam as fast as she could but even she knew they would sooner or later lose their strength.

Lucy let out a gasp when she felt herself sink into the sea, Leandre quickly dove under her and brought her back up "Lea no, you'll lose your strength faster" Lucy said to which Leandre replied with a tired grunt. "It's alright! We got you" A familiar voice called out. Leandre whipped her head to the source of the voice and her gaze brightened to see a familiar face.

"Caspian!" Leandre stopped swimming away as she turned to see Caspian staring at them with surprise and delight on his face "Lucy, Leandre" Lucy smiled as she turned to Edmund and called out "Edmund! It's Caspian!" Edmund stopped at his sister's cry and turned to see familiar faces swimming towards them.

"It's alright boys, you're safe now."

"You're in Narnia"

"Yes, your in Narnia"

Voices of reassurances relaxed Lucy, Leandre and Edmund as they swam towards the boat. Eustace on the other hand, was more inclined to squirm around as the man holding him kept a firm grip to prevent the boy from drowning "Let me go! I'm going back to England! I'm going back to England!" Leandre handed Lucy to Caspian who grabbed a hold of Lucy by the waist as they both stood on a platform pulley "Hold on" He said as they were both hoisted up and pulled towards the ship.

Leandre was the next one to be pulled up and she could see that the men were very careful in placing her on board. Leandre felt flattered but also slightly disturbed. She wasn't a god for all she knew and she wasn't that delicate. A towel suddenly draped itself over her body to which Leandre gave the man a thankful look.

"That was thrilling" Lucy said as Caspian draped a towel over her shoulders "How in the world did you end up here?" Caspian as he led her "I have no idea" Lucy replied as she blinked back the salt water in her eyes. "Caspian!" Someone called and Caspian turned to see Edmund grinning at him. Caspian briskly walked up to Edmund and gave him a side hug while draping the towel around him "Edmund, Leandre" The lioness nodded at him.