Ball

Play this melody when Sebastian offers Valentina to dance :).

We entered the ball as all eyes turned towards us. We heard murmuring and all the people seemed to know Sebastian Gonzalez.

We sat on a table. Some couples were dancing, some were drinking. It was fun.
"Mi amora, would you dance with me?" He asked, giving me a hand
"Oh i would love to"

I laid my hands on his shoulder and his hands on my waist. The melody started playing and all of a sudden... i felt something bad is going to happen. This gut feeling in my stomach... it was horrible. The clock started pounding, it was midnight. As the music stopped, we heard someone talking on the microphone.

"hello everyone. It's lovely to see you here!"
Sebastian's face turned pale.
"What's wrong?" I looked at him
He held me close as like he was protecting me from something.

The old guy on the microphone added,
"The ball is over. Please everyone leave the ball rom but... Sebastian Gonzalez, my son, stay here with your lovely wife. We have to talk"
I froze. It's his father? Oh God, i don't think it's going to end well. Was kelvin right? Everyone left. It was just the three of us.

"Sebastian..." i mumbled as his father walked closer
"It's okay don't be scared, i'm here" he held me closer
"Here we ware, little love birds" his father added "finally, i got to meet you Valentina King"
"Valentina Gonzalez, Ethan" Sebastian corrected his father

Mr. Ethan looked behind us and all of a sudden... his guards held me and sat me on a chair in front of Sebastian and him. I gulped. I was scared.

Sebastian tried to walk towards me but his father stopped him.
"Oh if i was you my son, i would stop" Mr. Ethan held a gun towards my head.
Oh fuck. That's it i'm going to die. Tears started rolling down my cheek.

"Oh don't be scared of me. Be scared of your husband. I'm not going to kill you William's daughter, but my son will"
More tears started rolling down my cheeks. Kelvin was right all along.

"Ethan no! Stop this shit!" Sebastian yelled
Mr. Ethan forced the gun in Sebastian's hand as he said,
"Yes son. You killed tons of people! You're the mafia leader! And now you can't kill this one person!"

I was in total shock. Sebastian is a killer? Oh God.
"His father, William King killed your mother and sister! It's right i killed her mother but, it's not enough. Like imagine if William killed your son Liam. What would you do?"

Sebastian raised the gun at me.
"Now everything makes sense... you met me on purpose in this plane just to take revenge, huh? You married me and did all this shit just to take revenge. My husband is part of the mafia! You're a killer!" I whimpered "now everything makes sense... that's why your sister hates me!"

"Valentina no... stop! I love you with all my heart! I was forced to become a part of the mafia, it wasn't easy! My father is the one who killed Liza! She didn't die when she gave birth. I wanted to protect you from him! yes it's true i wanted to take revenge at first but when i fell in love with these brown eyes of yours... i forgot about revenge"

"Oh son, revenge lives in your blood. Remember how your little sister cried when she found out your mother and sister won't come back home. Remember how much your mother wanted to live... remember your sister? Bella always wanted to achieve her dreams but she couldn't because of them!"

Sebastian approached slowly as more and more tears started rolling down my face. He had a gun against my head.

"Kill her son! We could have lived a very happy life if she and her family didn't ruin it!"
"How could you say something like that when you're the one who killed my mother" I yelled

"I wouldn't kill her if your father didn't kill my wife and my daughter! He just killed them because I couldn't pay for him!" Mr. Ethan yelled back
"Oh yea? i'm pretty sure you killed Liza because her family couldn't pay you the money you wanted. Am i right?" I asked furiously

"Well yea you're right. You're smart. But not smart enough to know that one of my guards was driving the car that hit you" He added staring at the piece of metal in his son's hands "Kill her!"

I didn't dare to make eye contact with Sebastian. I didn't want to because if i did, i'll cry more and more. He was everything to me.

"When i said i'd take a bullet for you... I didn't know you would be the one holding the gun" i mumbled

And with the movement of eye shutting... i heard a gunshot.