Trap

Mature scene

I freezed when i heard his voice. I can see his shadow getting undressed. He came closer and just like that... with a blink of an eye, i was looking in Sebastian's cold eyes. I suddenly feel his hands wrap around my waist.

"What the fuck..." i said with a mix of embarrassment and anger. I tried to cover my body before he mumbles out
"Don't cover yourself mi amora. You look beautiful"
I blushed as i heard his words. His hands are still placed firmly on my waist before he started moving them down my body.

"What was your nightmare about?" He asked
"I just couldn't sleep" i added "second of all you don't have the right to enter the bathroom without knocking on the door, that's disrespectful"
He got closer and closer to me.
"Sebastian, just... get out, please" i looked away
"You've never been touched before?" He lifted my chin and made me look at his face
"I don't need anyone's hands on my body" I replied

A smirk crawled to settle on his mouth making me know that something was coming up.
"You sure, mi amora? his voice was calm as ever
"Uh... Sebastian" i whimpered as his fingers traced my entrance.
"So wet and I've barely touched you" he whispered into my neck

He slightly brushed his thumb past my clit and i whimpered again.
"Please" i whispered as my head tilted back
"Please what, Valentina?" He asked
I felt my cheeks turn into a dark red as i heard his question.

I covered my face with my hands, afraid to let him see the response of pleasure on my face. What's wrong with me?
I heard him chuckle and without any warnings, he was into me.
He started thrusting fastly as moans escaped my mouth.

"It feels so good" i moaned
"Look at me when i'm fucking you bambina (baby)"
I removed my hands and looked at him. I arch my back begging for more and i felt myself about to cum.
"I'm going to cum"
"Hold it in a bit longer" he said firmly
Sebastian started pounding harder with a smirk on his face. I dug my nails on his back, hearing him groan.
"God... you feel so good" he mumbled

I wrapped my legs around his waist giving him more space. I was a moaning mess and my body was shaking.
"It's okay mi amora. I've got you" he whispered as his tongue circled my left nipple and his hand message the other.

He brushed my hair off my face and smashed his lips on mine, kissing me deeply.
"I've never enjoyed fucking someone as much as I enjoyed fucking you, la ragazza (naughty girl)
————————

The next morning, i woke up and looked around. I was laying under the sheets on the bed. Sebastian wasn't in the room.
"He might be downstairs" i thought

I looked at the clock and it was 9 am.
I got up and went to the bathroom. I stood in the shower as I couldn't stop thinking about last night's event. How hard he kissed me, how deep he fucked me. How he took my virginity...

After few minutes of cleaning my self, i got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I didn't get my clothes from the hotel so i really didn't have anything to wear. I opened the closet and searched for some clothes.

I ended up wearing some pair of shorts and a t-shirt that belongs to Sebastian.
I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. No one was home apparently. I went through my phone and suddenly i got a message from my... father.

"I'm sorry for everything that happened Valentina. Please we should really talk together... i'll send you a location. Meet me there. I love you My daughter" i read
I decided to meet him. After all he'll always be my father.

I called a taxi and waited till it arrives. As i was getting out of the house to hop in, 2 bodyguard stopped me and one of them said,

"I'm sorry I can't let you go"
"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrow
"We've got orders from Mr. Sebastian" he replied
"And did he order you to use force if i refused to listen?" I asked
"I mean... no he didn't" i answered
"Okay then" i said as i pushed my way through them and hope in the taxi
I really hate when people tell me what i can and what i can't do.
————————

I arrived to my destination. It was a tall building. I walked in and went upstairs to search for my father. Suddenly i feel someone's hand grab my arm and pull me in a room. I looked at that person, and oh god... i was really fucked up.
"Alexander?" My eyes widen.