Love

The next morning i woke up to Amara singing in the hallway. She suddenly opened our room's door and walked in.

"Come on! Breakfast is ready" she announced
"I still want to sleep a bit longer sis" Sebastian mumbled as he held my hand close to his,
"It's not like work is tiring"
Work? Wait a sec-
"What work?" I asked
"What do you mean Valentina?" Amara raised her eyebrow
"He doesn't have a job. Right?"
"Oh... uh no he doesn't. I'm just singing" she added "now come down stairs, breakfast is ready"

I looked at Sebastian who was resting on my chest.
"Later" i smiled
"Ugh, okay" she left the room

I was playing with Sebastian's messed-up hair as he rested on my chest.

"Can i make you a braid?" I asked him after sectioning a few strands of his hair
"Sure" he said with a shrug
"And," i added, tying the knot even tighter "i'm done!" I said, pleased with my effort
"Do you want to see it?" I offered
"I just want to lay on you a little longer" he mumbled
"But you might not like it" i groaned
He chuckled and softly caressed my hand.
"I'm certain it's adorable just like you, mi amora" He said in his spanish accent
"Your Spanish accent, i love it" i smiled
"It's from my mother"
I kissed his forehead.
"I love you Valentina"
"I love you too, Sebastian"
————————

I walked down the stairs and sneaked to Sebastian's office. I wanted to discover it. He said he doesn't have a job and yet, he has an office bigger than our room.

Suddenly i heard Sebastian walking in the room.
"My father's office again" he raised his voice
I froze. Oh fuck. At least i knew it his father's office.
"Valentina? What are you doing here?" he asked as he saw me.
"Um... tourism" i smiled
"Really" he laughed
"Yeah" i got closer to him
"I have something for you here"
He went to the desk and opened the drawer.
"What is it?" I asked
He approached me as he opened the small box. It was a necklace with a small heart written on it mi 'amora'
I smiled.
"Did you love it?" He questioned
"Alot" i hugged him tight "thank you so much"
He gently clipped the necklace around my neck and pressed his soft lips against mine as he brushed some hair around my ear.

"What are you both doing?" Liam stood next to us with his hands on his waist
"Oh Liam..." Sebastian chuckled
Liam's tummy growls and Sebastian and i couldn't help but laugh. He picked his brother up and we all went to the kitchen.
"What would you like to eat?" I asked him
"Pancakes" he smiled brightly
The maid started cooking as Amara walked in.
"Let's do something today" she ate a strawberry and added "i'm bored"
"Sure" Sebastian answered
"Shopping maybe? Or we can go to the pool? Beach?"
"Our pool" Liam jumped in excitement
"If you say so" Amara smiled
————————

"Let's do something today" she ate a strawberry and added "i'm bored""Sure" Sebastian answered "Shopping maybe? Or we can go to the pool? Beach?" "Our pool" Liam jumped in excitement"If you say so" Amara smiled————————

Walking in the pool area, i saw her laying on the daybed. I walked up to her and pulled one aside then i sat next to her. She's laying on her stomach without a top and bikini bottoms that cover little to nothing.

As she seems to notice my presence, she hands me the sun oil as she mumbled,
"Can you apply some?"
Sighing, i spill the oil on her back and spread it with my hands. When i move from her shoulders down her lower back and over her ass, she slightly tenses under my touch.
Laying next to her, she straddled on my lap exposing her bare chest.
"Enjoying the weather?" She asks innocently as she wouldn't be sitting practically naked on top of me.
"Yeah" i chuckled

My muscles tighten under her touch which made the corners of my mouth tip up. Suddenly, she starts grinding her hips on me while leaning forward, her tits still bare. I grabbed her jaw and pull her down to me.

"You're going to regret this" i smirked
And with that, she presses her lips to mine, my hands immediately roaming her body. Grabbing a handful of her ass, she lets out a quiet moan giving my tongue access to her mouth.

She slides one hand down my upper body to my growling bulge while the other slides to the back neck of my neck and start to kiss my way down her throat.

She tilts her head further back trying to hold back a whimper. Her grip on my cock tightens still grinding on my thigh. I take one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking and twirling my tongue around it. She lets out a quiet moan, making me suck harder.

This girl truly made me fall hard for her. What if i forget about the past and start a new beginning?

"Um Liam don't look" Amara said as she placed her hand on Liam's eyes.
————————

At night, we were all watching a movie in the living room. It was getting late. Liam fell asleep so i took him to his bed. After some time, i noticed that Valentina was tired.
"Come on let's go to bed" i chuckled
"What... no, i'm not even tired" she mumbled
"Alright then" i said continuing to watch the movie
After about another ten minutes, her eyes started closing a bit. I wrapped my arms around her, held her close and carried her to the room.
"Goodnight sis" i said as Amara smiled
"Goodnight" my sister whispered

Valentina cuddled closer to me.
"Don't drop me" she muttered yawing
Moving, a peace of her hair out of her face, i responded,
"Don't worry mi amora... i won't let you go... ever"