ʙᴀᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ

╰┈LAS VEGAS, NV
sᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ
»»——————¤——————««
We were finally leaving Vegas and heading to Honolulu. Jack and I were waiting for the others to meet us where we were sitting since they were still getting through security; I was scrolling through social media as Jack was looking at something.

Finally, footsteps came closer; I didn't think of it since someone could be passing by or the guys until a voice spoke. "Are you Jack from AJR?" I looked up, and there was a girl and a guy. Jack stood up and smiled. "Yep, I'm the man in the trapper hat," he joked, and they smiled. They asked for a picture and an autograph.

Luckily Ryan and Adam came before their parents snapped a picture. I could tell they were so happy to make their fans happy; the teens explained that they were also heading to Honolulu to see them in concert. The girl looked away from the band and at us.

"You guys are prettier in person," she commented, and we smiled and said thank you. "I love your pants!" I exclaimed as she wore a pair of different shades of jeans with different colors and designs. "Thank you, I made them myself," she explained and spun around.

She took a selfie and thanked us for the pictures and autographs. We said goodbye, and they walked away. "Man, I loved her whole outfit!" Cat whispered to me, and I agreed, "the boy's hair was pretty cool," Emily added.

╰┈HONOLULU, HI
˗ˏˋᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
I stood in the backyard of the house the guys were renting for the time we were staying in Honolulu. The sun was setting, but the warm air danced on my skin as I stood; the back door opened, and I looked behind me as Jack walked out and shut the door. "The others are asleep," he whispered, and I nodded.

"I can't believe that the tour is ending so soon." I confessed; Jack stood next to me, "I always miss touring, but it is not the end; we are only in the middle of it." He explained, and I nodded; he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. I looked at him as he looked down at me, Jack bent down closer to me, and we rubbed noses. I smiled; the moonlight beamed on us, and the sound of birds and waves engulfed us.

"You are my world," he whispered and pulled me into a kiss; my hand rested on his cheek as the kiss was soft but full of passion. I couldn't be any happier; we pulled away and smiled at each other; I could see that Jack's skin was getting out of hand since the time he would get up sometime, he would be running late for soundcheck, and but by the time we get home, I would be too tired to do complete skincare on him."Let's go inside; I'm tired," I announced, and Jack agreed with me and walked away inside. We walked down the hall to our room.

˗ˏˋᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇx ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ࿐ྂ
»»——————¤——————««
This morning I woke up to Jack's side of the bed empty, But a small note was left on his side table; I crawled over and opened it. Jack's messy handwriting wrote, "I'm running late this morning; sorry I couldn't wake you up. But I hope to see you later; I love you." I smiled at the note, folded it back up, set it on my side table, and grabbed my phone. The phone glowed with a picture I had taken of Jack when we were having lunch; it was when he ate and stuck his tongue out. I opened it and started to text him hoping he would answer.

;- °text messages between Savannah and Jack

Savannah: When are you getting home?

Man in the trapper hat: I'm not sure, but probably around 5,"

Savannah: Oh, sure! That sounds nice.

It didn't say read, so I guess he had to do something; I got up and walked to the living room where Cat and Emily sat "you're up?" Emily said, and I nodded.

"It's about 12," Cat added, looking at her phone.

"Sorry, Jack and I went to bed late last night," I explained and took a seat between them.

"no problem, we are going to look around today." Cat cheered, and I smiled.

"Jack told me they probably will be back at 5, so why not," I muttered, and we all got around for the town near our house. Unfortunately, I felt a familiar pain in my lower stomach when I was getting around. "Oh hell no," I mumbled and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed something to drink and took some aspirin to get ahead of the worsening cramps. As I was getting ready, my phone started ringing as Jack called me; I picked it up.

"hey, darling," I said, clearing my throat.

"Hey, did I wake you?" he asked,

"no," I said, grunting at the pain in my stomach.

"Are you okay? You don't sound good."

"My period and I'm having terrible cramps." I sighed,

"oh, I'm sorry, love. Well, I called to ask if you guys wanted to go out to lunch with Ryan, and Adam, and we finished soundcheck early. But if you're not feeling well, maybe I could just come back home," he explained,

"Actually, yeah. That sounds nice. would you mind bringing some food over too?" I asked.

"of course. I'll see you in a little bit."

"thank you. I love you."

"I love you too," Jack said before hanging up the phone. I decided to tell the girls that my period cramps were horrible and that I was going to stay home, and that Jack was coming back to stay with me; I walked out to them, "hey, my period cramps are being a bitch, I think I'm going to stay here, but you can still go without me, Jack coming back." I explained.

"Awww, I'm sorry, we'll get you something when we're out," Emily announced and hugged me; I smiled and hugged her back; then Cat hugged me, and they said goodbye to me, and they will see me later. I walked over to the couch, sat down, and turned on the tv while I waited for Jack to get there.

After waiting a while, I heard Jack unlock the door and come in, "hey." I mumbled quietly as he set his things down on the coffee table and pressed a light kiss to my forehead. "you feeling alright?" He asked and sat down next to me on the couch.

"yeah, at the moment. My cramps haven't been too bad, so that's fortunate enough."

"That's good; here's lunch."

"thank you." I thanked him, and we ate while we talked, catching up from the morning. I wrapped my arm around the bottom of my abdomen, hugging myself tightly to ease the pain "you okay?" Jack asked, turning his attention to me.

I was too distracted by the pain even to speak. once the pain finally subsided, I sat up and wiped the tears from my eyes. "holy shit, my cramps have never been this bad before." I sighed, catching my breath. Jack got up and went to grab some. When he came back, he had a heating pad and other things.

"I found a heating pad, in case you do need it. I brought the aspirin from the kitchen, so you don't have to keep getting up to take it. And here's some water." he explained, handing me a glass.

"thank you, love." I sat up and took another dose of aspirin.

"Can I get you anything else?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"no, I think I'm good for now. you've already done more than enough by leaving your brothers so you could take care of me." I confessed, leaning over and pressing a kiss to his cheek. Jack and I ended up spending time on the couch, trying to manage my cramps, and Jack helped take care of me when I needed it; it was more than I could have ever asked for.