Meeting (2) - Side story

I just looked at him in shock without a single expression as my brain failed to comprehend what information he just threw at me.

"Hello? Earth to athanasia? I mean I know my title is impressive but you shouldn't drool over it." Lucas basically bragged as I felt my confusion be replaced by anger of his arrogant behavior.

"As if I would drool over that, you know what! You get down here to my height and I'll show you just how I feel!" I said as I saw him smirk as he did as I told him to, thing was he put a stupid paralysis spell or something on me.

"What do you feel athanasia?" He said almost as if he was mocking me.

"Which would you rather? Release me or I'll headbutt you." I asked him as he laughed letting me go, immediately I took the opportunity and smacked his head.

"Ow! Chill women!" Lucas screamed at me as I huffed deciding not to waste my energy on him.

"Are you actually him though?" I reconfirmed as Lucas gave me a nod with his body not showing any signs that he was playing a joke.

"I thought he was supposed to be... Ugly." I said speaking with caution as I felt like I was in danger territory.

"Athanasia, history was written by the weak who are afriad." Lucas spoke as I just noticed how much I had to strain my neck to look at him as he was literally right above me.

"Oh, that's why you were so mad at history books at one point." I said as I looked at myself in the mirror again, is this really me?

"Are you expecting... 7 people today?" Lucas asked me out of nowhere, I shook my head in response.

"There's people coming, I think the might be guards." Lucas informed me, I stood up and went to the door making my way down the steps as I heard knocking.

"Hello, miss we have reports that the prisoner athanasia has been spotted around here." I saw a knight stand right Infront of me.

"Really?" I asked pretending innocent.

"Yes, please let us know if you have seen her. She is a devilish women who posioned her own sister out of jealously, we seek your cooperation." The knight said so regally it would seam like he was saying the completely right thing.

"Did you even know princess athanasia?" I questioned feeling anger boil in me.

"We are onl-"

"You don't know w thing about her and always are so quick to believe anything that idiot lame excuse of a king tells you." I insulted wearing a smile on my face as I felt someone behind me.

"In the act of lore we should arrest you for badmouthing the king." The knight spoke as I saw then barge in and try to surround me and Lucas.

"Oh no princess, what ever shall we do?" Lucas mocked as he yawned, unthreathened and uninterested in the knights.

Lucas snapped his fingers and the knight standing Infront of me doing all the talking started screaming in pain.

"There! I didn't like what you said so what better then to chip off your tongue. Isn't this so much better." Lucas remarked.

"He's a magician, we need backup." The other knight said, while looking at Lucas I failed to notice my arm being grabbed.

"Keep your filthy hands to yourself." Lucas said as he snapped his fingers, my vision went black as I heard screaming.

"Lucas, what did you do?" I asked not being able to see as I felt him wrap one arm around me as if telling me he is there.

"Athanasia trust me when I say I don't think you want to know." Lucas told me as I was left in the dark having no idea what was going on.

The next thing I knew my vision came back, I was no longer in my house.

"First of all, where are we and what did you do?" I asked him again as I saw him smile.

"We are in my tower, I simply... Solved the issue." Lucas said.

"Okay? Can you let go of me now?" I asked as he shook his head.

"I'm pretty comfortable." Lucas told me.

"Well too bad." I replied elbowing his stomach as he flinched away and grabbed his stomach in pain.

"Now that I know your a magician I don't even need to worry about hitting you too hard cause you can just heal yourself!" I cheered, my smile went away after a few seconds when I saw that he was still in pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked trying my best not to sound super worried but failing.

"Yes, could you. Sit beside me for now?" Lucas requested, out of guilt I obliged with no argument as I sat down beside him.

I felt him lay his Head on my shoulder, I didn't move just sat there.

"Thank you." I told him feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Your welcome."

(Sorry, short chapter, accidentally fell asleep for like... Half the day...)