17

Since my italic isn't working : is italic which means thinking

  "Lily, is someone here?" I asked getting out of bed and rubbing my eyes.

"No...?" Lily replied passing me my clothing for today.

It's been... 5 days?

"I see..." I responded to lily seeing that jihee didn't tell her so it's probably something she doesn't have to worry about.

Why did this mana seem so familiar...

"Athanasia are you okay?" Lily asked me.

:"Stupid are you okay?"

That voice snapped me into reality.

I didn't even notice I finished changing...

My alertness is going down, that's not very good.

"I'm going to go on a walk." I told lily watching her reaction.

"Really!?" She exclaimed seeming surprised, not a bad one a good one.

"I'll be back."I told her leaving the room and walking towards where I saw the mana.

Strange... The mana waves are moving...

Well yes they normally move but not like this...

Even mine is doing that and I'm not in a panicked mood or anything.

"What's disturbing the mana balance...?" I spoke outloud still walking.

And she should be right...

Here!

I opened a door.

It was a empty guest bedroom, very well designed if I do say so myself.

"What is his mana doing here?" I asked seeing the magician of the black tower mana lingering around the intruders.

"Oh my god... Thank goodness it was just you sister .." a girl appeared right Infront of me.

:"You scared the living hell out of me."

Shut up.

Just because I'm not acknowledging you doesn't mean I'm okay with you.

Brunette hair and green eyes wearing some sort of gown that I do not know the name of nor could I ever tell the difference between them.

Jennette....

"What brings you here?" She asked me rubbing the ring she had on her finger.

Don't tell me she thinks I'm...

She so does doesn't she?

Should I play along?

"I was just looking for something that I left." I told her scanning my eyes around the room.

"Go ahead, what did you lose?" She inquired as if asking if she should help me look for the non existent item.

Is their relationship good in this dimension...?

"Nothing, sorry to disturb you." I told her planning to turn around and leave seeing as she casually addressed jihee so the 'princess' must know that Jennette is here.

"Why are your eyes red?" Jennette asked me.

:"Why not red? Red eyes are beautiful aren't they?"

Your comment was not needed stupid recalling thing that gives me headaches!