10 - Oblivious

"Oi, wake up." I heard Lucas call for me again.

Hm ...?

I yawned as I stretched out my arms feeling light as a feather for some strange reason.

"What time is it..." I mumbled out trying to keep my eyes open and fouced on the things around me.

"It's already afternoon, I've let you sleep way past your normal timing. Now you need to go to that stupid tea party." Lucas told me as I rubbed my eyes early still in a daze.

"Lily is busy with the changling so tell me what dress you want? I make it apper." Lucas basically demanded.

I turned to look at Lucas and only then did I notice he was in adult form.

"What? Falling for my looks?" He asked keeping a cocky tone.

I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"Did you sleep?" I asked him looking at his paler then normal complexion.

"Just chose a dress." He told me as if he was rushing for time.

"Anyone will do." I replied him letting out a sigh.

He used magic and instantly I was given a pale green dress that went to my ankles and it had laces from the middle parting which started at my thighs all the way down, at my waist there was a corset that wasn't actually very uncomfortable it didn't even feel like I had a corset on.

At the top was a cute collar plus a silver necklace that had a tiny golden charm on it.

He looked at me and analyzed his choice of clothing while nodding and I swear I heard him whisper 'I have good taste' to himself, this man really doesn't have a limit to his self entitlement.

"Now come on, we have a audience with 'his royal majesty' and then you have to go to the tea party with him." Lucas told me rushing me to get up.

I followed his orders and got out of bed, only now did I realize the doll sitting at my desk doing my work.

I guess this is why Lucas stayed up all night.

As I walked out I managed to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror noticing that he also did my hair into a waterfall braid.

I'll cave with this one, I admit he does have a good sense of clothing.

"Which would you prefer? I put the dolls memory into you or I pass you the documents?" He asked me.

If you put the dolls memory into me I'll be having a headache won't I...?

"Pass me the documents." I told him as he snapped and a stack of paper appeared in my hand.

I tripped a little bit from the sudden weight on my hand but managed to regain my balance.

"Too heavy for you?" Lucas mocked seeming so pleased with himself.

I shot him a glare and using the magic daddy taught me correctly I levitated it so that I could take one by one to read it.

"Remind me why I asked you to come?" I told Lucas seriously not remembering why.

"Because I also had to report on the strengthening of the imperial palace protection spell." Lucas replied through gritted teeth as if also he was very unwilling to say it.

"You should sleep when I'm having tea with daddy." I told him.

"And risk what? The changling exploding? Or worse you having a mana explosion because of that changling?" He said seeming slightly aggravated.