Chapter 15

Chapter 15 The Antagonist Point of View

Lina POV

I can't believe these. All my life I tried to be the best aristocrat woman just for Havier. But he just ignored my presence.

I hold my temper even he ignored me because I know that he wouldn't loved anyone. He hates everyone's than himself.

"You need to be perfect my Dear. You would be the next Duchess of Sebastian Household," my father remind me all the time..

I carried myself properly and become the most famous aristocrat in Atalier. I did my best just to get his attention and gain my father trust at the same time .

All my life. I dedicated myself to Havier just to become his wife. But it was all ruined because of that boring Lady.

I though she just a plain lady who just love to perform and sing. But one day she sing a very weird song during Lady Amy debut.

"Who's your date, Lady Lina?" one of the girls surrounds me asked.

I smile shyly that made them assume giggle, "Of course, Havier. I am jealous of you. You get close to Lady Amy and to the future Duke of Sebastian Household. Soon you will be the Duchess!"

"Thank you! Don't worry I wouldn't forget you all," I said.

"I heard that your friend would sing today."

"Are referring to Lady Jasmine?"

"Yeah. Is she your prospect singer in your wedding day?"

"Maybe..." Namumula kong sambit.

I always dream my wedding with Havier. It always magical and surreal. That dream motivate me to be better.

However all my efforts was put in vain when Lady Jasmine caught the attention of Havier during Amy debut.

I heard that she seduce Havier during the party. She enter his room and seduce him. I just laughed that news because I know that Havier would not like that plain and boring Lady!

But I was wrong!

Lady Jasmine know better than else that I like, no I love Havier than anything else.

How dare her to steal him from me!

I would make sure that she would not able live in this world longer.

I always tried to harm that Lady. But Havier is always sticking at her which made my blood boiled. My hate become loath towards Jasmine! She's a bitch!

She is protective well by Havier. I hated that! He just fall in that plain lady! Why not me?

I am more better than her!!

I get more irritated when Lady Amy start to avoid me and stop visiting me. She's my last key towards Havier but that bitch stole her too.

Mas lalong tumindi galit ko sa kanya ng harap-harapan niyang landiin si Havier noong tea party ni Amy.

"Oh... I though she's looking at you a minute ago... But I guess I was mistaken!" Ani ng kasama namin sa mesa.

"What do you mean?" Diane one my friend.

"Look in front of you! Sir Havier is obviously flirting with Lady Jasmine! I though he was looking at you that time but...."

Napatigil siya sa kanyang sasabihin ng mapansin niya na masama tingin ko sa kanya. She better shut up her mouth.

Diane clear her throat,"Ano ba kayo! That girl is just a past time of Sir Havier. She's so plain. Lady Lina is more better than her!"

"Of course!"

"You're right, Lady Diane!"

"I know right!"

Nakahinga ako ng maluwang ng tumigil na sila sa pag-uusap tungkol sakin. But still, I am clenching my fist below the table.

I greeted my teeth while watching Havier whispering something to Jasmine ear's that made her blush. I want to stand and stub her until she died!

Arghh! Why can't she just died!

Kungdi lang bantay sarado si Havier ay matagal ko na siyang nabura sa mundo!

"You were right, Lady Lina! That woman is just a past time of Sir Havier. I heard that Sir Havier leave and did not even inform her! Sabi ko na wala lang ang babaeng iyon!" Balita sakin ni Diane.

I smirk when I heard that news. But it did not last long. I tried to plant soy inside Cellaria Household which succeed. She informed me all things about Jasmine.

"Their connection is back, Lady Lina. They been sending letters toward each other for the past few months," my spy inform me.

My blood boiled hearing those words.

"Argh! I loath you to death Jasmine!" I shouted and threw the base flower in my table.

Lahat ng nahahagip ng kamay ko ay tinatapon ko. My maids panic and tried to calm me down but I just glare at them.

I stop throwing things when my father come and slap me hardly which made me fall in the ground. I flinch when I touch one of the glass shutter on the ground. It was painful but I did not groan in pain because my father would be more angry.

"Stop whining like a kid, Lina! I did not allowed you to live just to destroy my image!" He shouted with conviction that made me tremble in fear.

He is more heartless than Havier. He could kill me anytime he wants just like how he kill my weak little sister because she's useless to him. He just saw me as his tools.

"Stop whining. That man is dead. I send my man to kill him during the expedition. He dare to stain my reputation by choosing other woman than you!"

"I would find better man that I could use to gain more power," he said gravely before he leave my room.

I smile like a lunatic when I heard the news! He is dead! That's more good! He is just a tool for me and my father, anyway.

Hindi naman siya mapapasakin kaya mas mabuting mawala na siya sa mundo!

I laughed thinking how Jasmine would be hurt emotionally loosing Havier. It's more painful!

I though my father succeeded!

I was wrong!

Havier come back with a new woman! More cheap than me! How dare him to choose woman who is more cheaper than me! He degrade my worth!

I want to harm that new bitch but she was protected by Havier. So I poison Jasmine instead of Aphrodite.

However, she was heal by the new bitch. The more interesting part is that Havier went to Cellaria Household too.

I smirk when I realize something. Is he trying to fool me and my father. He wants to fool me using that new bitch in order to not hurt his true beloved! What witty man!

But I am more wittier than him! He can't fool me!

I am more sure that he love that woman when I heard that Amy still visiting Jasmine. Idagdag mo na dumalaw siya noong nagsakit si Jasmine. It justify how worried he is.

I mean if Havier truely have feelings anymore towards her. He would not visit her. With that, I found Havier weakness.

A wide sinister smirk plaster in my face when Amy brought Jasmine into a chaotic bar! She give me a chance to kill her!

Before the server could reach her when she request a drink, I immediately walk in front and deliver her one shot liquir.

I pour venom to Jasmine drink which will slowly kill her internal organs until her heart stop beating.

She smile after she drunk the liquir with venom, "Thanks!"

Then she continued to performed.

"Before it's sinks in..." She whisper her last word before she collapse in the stage.

What a grandiose performance and ending! She got my Havier through his seductive voice and died while singing.

***
Itutuloy...