Episode 1:What A Night For A Knight Pt.2

Later that night, the gang were at the side entrance to the museum.

April:"Dipper,I don't feel good about breaking into the museum at the dead of the night."

(Y):"Yeah, what if we get caught?I CAN'T GO TO JAIL!!! I'M TO YOUNG TO GO TO JAIL!!!"

Scooby:"Ri ron't rast a day rin rhe pound."

Dipper: "Well if we don't get in, we'll never get to the bottom of this mystery."

Dipper: besides, the professor may be in danger."

(Y), Scooby and April didn't like the idea but didn't say another word as Dipper walked to the door. Twisting it he noticed it was locked

Dipper:"Locked.Figures"

(Y): "Oh Bummer, Oh well looks like we can try again tomorrow or next week."

Dipper:"HOLD IT!"

Dipper shined his phone's flashlight around before noticing something.

Dipper:"There's a window up there (Y), you will get in through there and help open the door for us."

(Y):"Why me?"

Dipper:"Because you're the most flexible."

(Y):"Oh,Boy."

Dipper made his way to the Mystery Machine opening the back door and pulled out a folding ladder.

Twilight:"You know, I'm wondering why the museum didn't bother to close that small window up there."

The teen pointed towards the window in question as she narrowed her eyes.

Twilight:"You'd think the museum would have kept it closed to discourage burglars and yet, here we are."

April:"Yeah that is odd."

Dipper:"Yeah, well anyways, help me set up this ladder on the roof of the Mystery Machine."

The others nodded as they helped unfold the ladder and then got it placed on the roof of the Mystery Machine, with the top end resting on the wall.

Twilight:"It's not high enough it won't reach. I guess we don't get in."

(Y):"Aww to bad."

Scooby:"Roo bad."

Dipper:"If we don't get in, we'll never find the missing professor."

Soon an idea came to Dipper's head before turning to (Y).

Dipper:"(Y), you start climbing up the ladder while I get the jack onto the roof of the Mystery Machine."

(Y):"Right."

(Y) proceeded to climb onto the roof of the van and started to climb up the ladder.

After reaching the top of the ladder, Dipper called up to him.

Dipper:"All set, (Y)."