Episode 2:A Clue For Scooby-Doo Pt.2

Later that night, the Gang decided to pay Ebenezer Shark a visit and ask more about the story of Captain Cutler.

Ebenezer Shark:"Aye, I've seen him with my very own eyes. A Ghostly glow moving through the fog, just before the boats vanish."

Dipper:"But what makes you think it was the Ghost of Captain Cutler behind it?

Ebenezer:"Because it was on a foggy night such as this one, That Captain Cutler's boat was wrecked. It collided with one of those new fancy yachts from the Marina sending Ol'Cutler to the Graveyard of Ships."

(Y) and Scooby: (gulp)"Graveyard of Ships?!"

While Ebenezer was telling his story a dark figure was listening in from the outside of Ebenezer's ship.

Ebenezer:"But Cutler made a promise, he would return from his watery grave to seek his revenge."

Dipper:"So by causing the yachts to vanish-"

April:"Cutler's getting his revenge."

Ebenezer:"Aye."

While Ebenezer was still telling his tale Scooby had wondered off, while on his walk he accidentally fell down a hole in the ship. When he recovered from his fall, the locker next to him opened up revealing an old fashioned diver suit which fell in Scooby.

Scooby:"RYIPES!!!RHE'S ROT RE!!!

The group heard the commotion and looked into the direction of the sound.

April:"Hey That's Scooby!"

Dipper:"Come On!"

They headed over and to see what the commotion was all about.

(Y):"Zoinks!!! It's That Ghostly Diver Again!"

The suit moved around for a bit before Scooby poked his head out

Twilight:"That's No Ghost! It's Just Scooby Fooling Around."

Ebenezer(Laughs):"It Looks Like Your Pooch Found Me Old Diving Suit."

Dipper(Suspicious):"Diving Suit?"

April:"You Do Diving Around Here?"

Ebenezer:"Aye. Now, If You Want To Know More About Cutler, I Think You'd Better See His Wife Up At The Old Lighthouse."

The group soon exit the yacht as Dipper kept the look of suspicion on his face.

Twilight:"There's Something Pretty Fishy Going On With Ebenezer Shark."

(Y):"I'll Say, He Looks More Like A Barracuda."

Both he and Scooby started Laughing as Twilight rolled her eyes.

Dipper:"Here's The aplan Twi and I Will Stick Around and Spy On Old Shark. You Three Head Up To See Old Widow Cutler."

Scooby:"Us?"