Chapter 17: Tirish

I pushed Maria upstairs.
"Quickly!" I mouthed when she tried being stubborn.
She shook her head making here dark brown curls bounce. I picked her up and placed her in the closest closet. While covering her with more blankets I contacted her father to bring a few warriors as well as himself to protect her personally. I whispered to her, "Stay, Maria...I love you." Her eyes got wide and she nodded. I pressed my lips to her head. They where closer, I shut the door quietly and rushed toward the threat. I was fueled with terror and anger. To my surprise it was a girl. Her beauty was very noticable. Of course she did not compare to Maria. She loaded black eyeliner around her crystal blue eyes, making them glow. Her flaming red hair glowed ontop of her head in a massive poof of curls and waves reaching just below her collarbone. Her lips where smothered with red lipstick too. She hissed at me like a cat. What the hell? Then she lunged.

I was much stronger than she exspected and she howled when I placed her in a rear naked choke hold. I didnt want to hurt this young girl, but she was threatening me and my mate. "Who are you? What do you wan-" she attemped to kick my legs and elbow my chest. I restrained her fully and continued. " And... what do you want?" I said it with my alpha voice. " The real question is" she paused her squeaky voice "Where is your mate?" She said it like a statement, making me nervous about Maria being in the closet still. I sniffed and smelt her fear and restlessness. "Are you with Steven?" I tightend my hold when she didnt respond. "I...am...his..mate." she croaked. I loosened ever so slightly. "Why are you here!?" I boomed as it echoed throughtout the house. Ryan and two others walked in, wolf form and ready to kill. Ryan froze in his tracks when he saw the girl. His eyes went wild and he poped in my mind link. "Let her go." He said to me. " Please, thats Maria's step sister." What? "I don't trust her." I yelled

I was begining to get fustrated. What was going on down there? I shoved some of the blankets Blake had piled on me to the side. It was getting a bit toasty. I needed clothes. I was butt naked after all. "Who are you?" Blake's voice boomed throughout the house. I jumped and bumped my head on the shelf above me. I heard a female voice that sounded quite familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it. It ate me up inside that Blake was facing a girl threat. My jelously has escilated alot lately. A whole lot. I began to think about if she was pretty and if Blake thought she was attractive. My wolf scoffed and growled. I peaked through and smelt Ryan and two other pack members and felt it was safe enough. I wiggled out of the sheets and thick mass of blankets to carefully open the door. The house was silent. I tip toed my nakedness to my room and grabbed the handle slowly. Cracking the door I made sure it was empty. I walked over to the closet and grabbed the nearest dress to quickly slip on. It was a blue sundress with a halter neck to tie. I would prefer fighting clothes but there is not time. I didnt even put on underware. Yikes. I ran down the stairs holding my dress. I jumped three steps at a time like someone was chasing me. When I saw thw scene at the bottom, I had no words to say. I stood in my spot and fell to my knee's.
Tirish had come back from the dead?
I didn't understand.
*************€
Hello my readers!
Tell me about your thoughts!
This is one of my newer books but I have been trying to keep up with photos and grammar, I am hoping this book will take off. It seems to be at a standstill, :( so tell me what I need to improve, ect.
Thanks
~O