Chapter One: Welcome to the Jungle, Part One

A/N: Yes, I know. Originally, there was only one OC for Jungle Fury, but than I decided why not two?
So, here's the First Chapter.
Also, I'll be doing a lot of editing on my other books. Don't worry, a Book will be out to hopefully, make this more organize.

Narrator POV

The Pai Zhuq Academy is a secretive martial arts school, located somewhere in the mountains. In the courtyard, eight teenagers meditate on a stone floor in front of what appears to be a temple. Leto Driver, Lily Chilman and Theo Martin are three of the eight finalists chosen to be candidates as the guardians to keep an evil beast spirit known as Dai Shi in his casket.

Master Mao appears and tests the warriors to find the four chosen ones. Leto, Lily and Theo unleash their animals spirits, a cheetah, a panther and a jaguar, respectively. Jarrod fights fiercely and unleashes a lion spirit. Master Mao chooses Jarrod, Leto, Lily and Theo for their great successes against their opponents.

Ć𝚮𝝚℟℟𝒀 𝘽Ỻ𝑂şş𝑂𝙼ş

Leto POV

It was the morning, and I was meditating on a stone floor in front of the entrance. With my friends, Theo and Lily next to me.

"Theo, Leto, what is going on?" Lily asked.

"Lily, no talking." Theo said.

"That's a bit rude of you." Leto said.

"Lighten up, we've been sitting here since last night." Lily said.

"Just try and enjoy the silence." Theo said.

"I hate the silence." Lily said.

"That makes two of us." Leto said, agreeing with Lily.

Master Mao and the other Masters appeared. Someone banged the gong, and all of us stood up.

"Hey, Theo, did my butt get up with me?" Lily sarcastically asked. Theo looks at her a bit weirded out. "I can't tell, I'm numb." She said, as all of us bowed.

I snorted, but made sure it wasn't loud enough to be heard by the Masters.

Master Mao went up to us. "You are the eight finalists. I'm looking for four." He said. He clapped his hands, and all of us got into position.

All of us prepare for our match.

"Begin!" Master Mao said, and all of us begin fighting.

Lily defeated her opponent with her Cheetah Spirit.

Theo defeated his opponent with his Jaguar Spirit.

I was fighting my opponent, who was able to block my attacks, my opponent tried to attack me. But thanks to my acrobatics skills, I was able to dodge them, and use my Panther Spirit to defeat them.

Jared was able to defeat his opponent without using his Lion Spirit, but he used it to attack him.

I saw that Jared was about to use his Animal Spirit again. I look at Master Mao "Master Mao." I called.

Master Mao stops Jared by calling our names. "Jared, Leto, Lily, Theo." Master Mao called, causing us to look over to him. "Join us at the Great Hall this evening." He said.

The four of us bowed, as someone hits the gong.

Theo, Lily and I shook our hands together.

After that, I went to Master Mao.

"Good observation, Leto." Master Mao said to me.

"I just hope it doesn't get out of hand." I said.

Suddenly our attention was taken away by Jared who pushed a new recruit away. Casey Rhodes.