1.5

"Taliyah... Get up and drink the soup" cora patted her head. Then urged her to wake up.

"Cora?"

"Wake up, i already talked to your father" her words was like an alarm. As Taliyah bolted up awake. She look at her with wide eyes.

"You talked to my father?!" then she worriedly grasped her elbow. "Did he do anything to you?! Did.. Did he touch you!!?" taliyah's reaction was not expected.

Cora look at her with wide eyes. "Taliyah.. What..."

Taliyah noticed her odd behavior. And finally scrutinize cora, she heaved a sigh of relief seeing she was not touched.. Of any sort.

"Taliyah.." cora finally realized how Taliyah saw her father. It was not a good thing. She sighed. "Are you still cold? I prepared chicken soup for you.. I add a bit of ginger. Come"

The sun peek through the curtains. Giving Cora a very soft light.

Taliyah stared at the beauty infront of her and her eyes started to feel warm. "Thank you.."

But by bit, Cora fed her the soup. Then tucked her back in the bed after making her drink medicine. Then she opened the curtains, "Rest again taliyah. Ill be downstairs."

"Uhmm.." it was very soft. Very warm. Taliyah loved this newfound feeling.

🖤

There was a new teacher in school. It was nothing new.

But the best thing is, this new teacher is hot, hot and hot.

Professor Tyron is already a hotty himself with the charm of a mature man.

But this new teacher is just in his twenties. Handsome, rich and smart. Another hotty for students to salivate.

Cindy, a.k.a Vina, the student council president. Had finally saw the male lead of the world.

He was none other than the new teacher himself. Professor Brandon Villares.

"Cin--Vina!"

Cindy turned her head to the voice. "What is it? I told you not to contact me unless needed."

"Pssh, i just wanna ask.." the nerdy girl get closer to her. "How do we get close to Professor tyron?"

Cindy look at her teammate, a transmigrator. The company send five transmigrators this time. As it was the limit of what the world consciousness had permitted.

"We dont need to plan so hard. We just need to kill him, as long as he is dead we will leave this world. But.." but the most troublesome is the story line. "We cant kill him yet, the story line sure is troublesome."

The female lead will transfer in this school just after the male lead became a teacher.

She could be easily found and recognized with how the plot could describe her.

She was as beautiful as a flower. As warm as the morning sun. Everywhere she goes, bees and butterflies will follow. Thats how she caught the male lead.. And the villain.

If it was any other day, Tyron would be sitting in his desk after a lecture and think about who to fuck next.

But.. Tyron had not expected the attraction he had for Cora was this addicting.

That he could actually forget his mind for a moment just to think of her. Urghh.. This is killing him.

But Cora is obviously different. Heck she may even be a virgin! He cant just make a move to her like how he did with his lovers.

He was scared that if he make a wrong move, the delicate sculpture he was holding would fall and shatter.

There was a knock on the door. "Hey tyron.." James came in.

"Yeah.."

"I just want to tell you there will be a parents meeting the day after tomorrow. But we will be busy by then, will your wife come?"

"Yes.. Wait who?"

"Urhmm. Youre wife?" James stared at him with raise brows.

"Ah..." Tyron thought of Taliyah and sighed. "Nah.. Not sure. We will see" heck he doesnt even have a wife.

🖤

After a whole day of resting, taliyah finally recovered. But she was still reluctant to return home.

Seeing her pouting, Cora laughed a little and patted her head. "It will be fine, if you want you can come here and bake cookies with me.."

"But.." Taliyah stared at her warm face. It was a surprise, no, a shock that her father actually didnt make a move on Cora.

Sure cora dresses like an old woman. But she had her charm with how she carry herself. Like a loving mother. She was still beautiful even if she was so tired of baking.

Did her father actually did not see it? Hah! What poor eyes he have.

But its good too. So she could have Cora for herself. "Ok.."

"Haha.. Now go get change and go to school."

Taliyah run to her house. And saw her father on the kitchen still drinking his coffee. He gave her a stink eye. "Finally decided to come home?"

"Hmp!" She rolled his eyes at him. She turn her back, then stop on tracks and look at him again. "You! You may be my father! But dont you dare touch Cora! Or.. Or.."

"Or what?" Tyron raised his brow with a grin.

"Or ill tell you on grandpa!"

Tyron made a sarcastic laugh. "Brat, that old man is not enough to stop me from getting cora."

Taliyah hanged her mouth. She was looking at him with big eyes. "You!" she was just warning him! And testing the waters! But why the heck did he really have interest in cora?!

"I hate you!"

"Hate you the same brat".. Tyron replied calmly. He watch taliyah climb the stairs in frustration.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Tyron tightened his robe. Then walk to the door.

He opened the door "What--"

"Hi!" Cora nervously waved her hand. Its not that she discriminate against taliyah's father. But the way he stares at her are just really frightening. It was not a stare that carries killing intent. It was different.

She had felt them before, but not as intense as his.

"Uhm.. I just wanna give you this." Cora raised her hand. She was holding two lunch boxes. One was bigger than the other. "The other is for Taliyah, and..." she blushed a little.

It was her first time giving something to a man even if it was just a simple thing.

"I dont know what you like, but i also prepared some for you.. Ah.. Here!" she pushed the lunchbox in the hand of the dumbfounded man. "Please spend more time with Taliyah.. She need a parent. Understand her sometimes. Ahm.. Thank you. Goodbye!"

She walk away.

When taliyah came down. She stared at her father who was standing on the door. With lunchboxes in hand. He was staring outside in a daze.

"What happened to you? You have a heart attack? Are you gonna die?" taliyah's voice came a little excited.

Tyron came to reality. And gave her another stink eye. "Not yet brat. Not yet.." he took the smaller lunch box. "Cora prepared you a lunchbox" he gave her the smaller one.

Taliyah's gaze brightened. Then she eagerly watch the lunchbox in his hand.

Tyron followed her gaze. "Dont dream. This is mine"

"Argh! Why is mine smaller?!"

"Because im big, and have a bigger appetite."

"I hate you!"

"Yeh sure,.." the devil has won again.