1.8

🖤NSFW🖤

"What?" Cora was a little startled.

She look at the man infront of her. Brought by her drunkenness, she asked in confusion. "You.. Can give me a baby?"

"Yeah.." Tyron took a dive. And that one kiss ignited like wildfire.

His tongue played inside her mouth, his hands immediately groped the full breasts and removed her bra like an expert.

Barely breathing, Cora pushed the man. "I dont know how.. Im.." its her first fime.

Its like a beast had growled in Tyron's chest in satisfaction. Purring and marking her as his territory. "Dont worry..." he will teach her.

He captured her lips again. His hands grasped her bare breasts and started squeezing them. It fits just right in his palm. Like it was made just for him to touch.

"Youre a bit rough... " Cora made a small whimper.

Tyron pulled her to him and he sat on the nearest chair. He pull up her shirt and the full pink tipped breasts like cherries was exposed to his eyes.

Tyron's pupils trembled. And he swallowed his saliva. He could feel his mouth watering, he wanted to take them into his mouth and learn what they taste like. And so he did.

He immediately stuck his mouth on a peak. And started sucking like a baby. His other hand played with her nipples. Pulling and twirling it in his fingers.

His moves made her shudder as she arched in pleasure.

It feels good, he was a bit rough but it feels good. The feeling brought questions to her mind. Her groggy mind became a bit rationale.

Tyron... Taliyahs father...

No wait!

"Wait.. Ahh.. Stop. Tyron stop!" Her words made tyron stop. But he didnt remove his mouth and fingers on her breasts. "Stop.."

The brief moment of stillness broke when Tyron moved and suck harder this time. His fingers was still playing with her nips. And his lower body started grinding...

Its wrong.. But its so good. But its wrong!

Her drunk state made her body red. "No..." the small rationality she had vanished and the wine made her groggy again.

Out of her mind , she even grasped his face and made a small whimper with a hint of begging. "Slow down. Okay?"

Tyron made a growl from his throat. As if begging. "But theyre delicious" he stuck out a tongue and licked the other tip.

Tyron didnt like to hurt her in her first time. He picked her up and walk to the second floor. Entered her room and put her on the bed.

Heck he doesnt even know why he was so careful with her.

He undressed himself immediately, his proud member was like a snake that was ready to strike. Sorrounded by dark thick hair.

Cora just laid on the bed, she cant even protest when he removed her clothes.

She laid bare naked on the bed.

Tyron swallowed his saliva. He took a condom in his pants pocket and put it on.

Even if he was at the heat of the moment. He still has a bit of rationality yet.

"Cora... Can i see you?" he wanted to see her glory that she kept hiding with her hands.

"Hmsmm." Cora turned red, but still took her hand away.

The sight made his blood hotter. She is beautiful. Perfect. The hair around her was sparse and thin. Making it look like they have no pubic hair at all.

And the pink entrance and the lewd water... It was a sight to behold. He licked her in between like a man in a desert.

"Hmhpp" Cora stuck a hand on her mouth. It was few more minutes when Tyron could finally not wait anymore.

He positioned himself, "Itll hurt." then drove in.

The air was almost knock out of her chest. "Hurts.."

"Sh... Just this time" he kissed her hair. Her nose. Her eyes. Her cheeks and finally her mouth.

As they were kissing,he slowly started to move. When she no longer moaned in pain. He started to drove in faster. The wet sound they made was like heaven.

He never enjoyed sex as much as now.

The feelings was so strong that they broke their kiss and other contact. Tyron made her curl. His dick still pounding her, he buried his face in her neck and closed his eyes.

Breathing and moaning as he felt everything.

Cora did the same, she hugged him back and started a sweet moan. The rocking of the bed and the wet sound was heard in the room.

The hideous beast kept on going inside her. But any moment now, tyron knew he couldnt control it anymore. He started moving inside her faster than he ever did to any woman.

"Ty..ronnnnn...."

"Cora!..." with one last push. Both of them moaned the same time and shivered the same time.

Tyron took a moment of breath and removed his dick. The condom was full,.. He had to get another one.

He leaned and kissed her breast. "Oh... You are so good honey.." he said. He did not used endearments to any woman. She was the first.

The beast in him was purring in so much satisfaction that he felt like he was about to explode in sweetness.

He started to kiss around her white full breast. Leaving hickey on the way,  when he look up to her and found her eyes closed and sweating in exhaustion, he smiled.

Then suddenly put the pink peak in his mouth that made cora open her eyes wide. "Ughh.."

Tyron rolled the nip in his mouth with his tongue and enjoyed the voice of his lover.

"Tyron..." cora was so weak with this kind of pleasure. She did not even know that her nails are digging on his back.

Tyron groaned, but it came out as a growl. He immediately straightened his waist and kissed her lips.

Then another round of messy sex happened. Then another and another.

Cora had never felt so uncomfortable before. And very very weak that she almost could not open her eyes.

The head ache just added another problem.

She twisted and winced, still not opening her eyes when she suddenly felt the ache on between. She wanted to sleep more, but when she positioned her body in a more comfortable position, she brushed her hand on another persons skin.

Cora immediately woke up.

She blinked, then her heart started to ram when she saw the arms around her waist.

She almost choked to death on her saliva. She look down at her body and she became even more nervous.

She closed her eyes and bit her lips. The image of a mature handsome tall man holding a wine on her doorstep appeared and she almost cursed.

No. Please no.

It could be anyone. Not just him.

But when she look at the ripped clothes on the floor. She doesnt have to turn to know who it really was. She closed her eyes.

Ghad.. What had she done? Why did she sleep with the father of the child?