1.2

"Wow.. Ur dads late. Its already 6:15." Cora look out the window.

Taliyah, who just took a shower and wearing a shirt and shorts she borrowed from Cora rolled her eyes. "Psh.. He is always like that. He even forgot the meeting this morning."

"Well, as u said he is a professor. Maybe he is just busy." Cora was combing her wet hair. Taliyahs hair is really shiny black.

"Hmp. Even if.. He should have called me but he didnt!" Taliyah is 12. As a girl turning into teen, she will experience more things as she grow into adulthood. Its hard for a girl who doesnt have any mother figure.

Cora could tell at a glance that Taliyah is a child who lacked a parents love. Poor child. "Ush.. dont get angry at ur father. He is just working for ur future" cora tried to appease her.

But Taliyah pouted and keep her mouth shut. As if she wanted to tell what she feel about her father but hesitant to.

Taliyah stared at the mirror reflecting both her and Cora and felt a moment of bliss. So its like this, is this the feeling of having a mother who consecutively take care of u? Cora look at her with warm eyes, she is beautiful too, she play with her, and baked with her..

The familiar sound of her father's car made her light headed. She look at the window and angrily pouted again. "Dads back.. Hmp!"

Cora look out of the window. "Ok ok.. Get up and go home now. Lest ur daddy will worry for u.."

Taliyah wanted to tell her that her bastard of a father doesnt even care a bit about her, but keep her mouth shut.

"Go on.. Dont worry, u can come here everytime u wanted too. Ill be right here.. Ok?" Cora tried to appease her. Which succeeded as Taliyah brightened up.

Cora watch her rush out of the door and shook her head. Hay.. She is really getting older now.

🖤

Tyron raised his eyebrow when he saw his daughter rushing out from the neighbors house. She is holding her uniform and she was wearing a shirt and shorts he never saw before. And she is even holding a bag of cookies in her hand.

"U forgot ur key?" Tyron asked nonchalantly. As if he didnt care that his daughter suffered.

Taliyah rolled her eyes. "U forgot the meeting again.."

"Kid, im working. I wont be able to go" Tyron unlocked the door. He click the lights open and remove his coat.

Taliyah followed beside him grumbling. "Pss.. just admit ur busy looking for ur next student to fuck" she rushed upstairs after saying that.

Tyron just raised a brow, he saw the bags of cookies that Taliyah didnt notice that fell on the floor. He picked it up and took out one. He liked the smell, lets just taste a little bit.

Tyron bit on the cookie, chew. Then a momentarily silence. He pick another one. "She wont notice" then bit it whole. Chew, then another moment of silence. He pick up another. Then said while looking at the cookie. "I never know i had a sweet tooth"

In less than 30 minutes, Taliyah's first baked cookies with Cora was eaten clean.

"U ate all my cookies!!!" Taliyah's scream almost made his ear shatter. Tyron looked at her with a pissed expression.

"Its just cookies damn it."

"No!! I baked it with Cora!!" Taliyah wanted to rush up to him and pull his hair. "I havent even tasted it!"

"Pss.." tyron rolled his eyes. "Then bake again." Tyron is not fond interacting with neighbors. He remembered last time was that his neighbor who owned the bake shop is an old woman. That must be that womans name.

Taliyah glared at her father with clenched fist. She really wanted to choke him to death. "Hmp! If mommy is still alive I will tell her to choke u to death!"

Tyron raised a brow and laughed. "Kid, ur mother is just like my students u see? They wanted to be fucked so i fuck them.. That mother of urs is quite tricky. I didnt even know she had u, then tricked my parents to marrying her. Heck i dont even remember how she looked like." Tyron stared at her. "Just be thankful u look like me,.."

Taliyah rolled her eyes, she didnt mind how this man talk about her mother like she is some fox. Truth to be told, as far as she can remember, that mother of hers didnt even feel like a mother to her. She is a proud woman, and like her father said, a woman who is full of tricks.

"Ish! Just dont eat anything i bake with Cora!! Its mine!" Taliyah ran upstairs.

Tyron shook his head and look at his watch. "Hey kid! hurry up. Were going to be late." He look at the mirror, he is still looking like he is in his early thirties despite his age of 40.

No one knows whats going on in this mans head.

Tyron and Taliyah locked the door. They walk towards the car parked just outside the house.

Tyron saw Taliyah's eyes wandering to the neighbors house. And her eyes would show disappointment everytime she didnt see the person she was looking for. Tyron rolled his eyes,"Just go in."

Taliyah got in the car with a pout.

Cora just woke up, and she saw the car bypassed her house. Its another day to start the business.

After brushing her teeth and freshening up, she opened the business for the day. In less than 10 minutes, many people already came.

The door made a sound, announcing a new customer. Cora look up and smiled. "Bryan! Ur early today.."

"Yeah" he said with a hint of laugh. He look at her with a funny smile. "Wow.. Ur looking a lot more beautiful today"

Cora is just any other woman. She will be shy in compliments especially from a handsome man as Bryan. She rolled her eyes with a laugh. " And u dont look bad urself.."

Bryan laughed. "Ok.. 2 boxes of our favorite cupcakes.. Geessh.. My co workers are very addicted to ur baking"

"2 boxes coming up.. Hey, my small shop and ur company is far apart. Why dont u just buy in some shop closer to urs?" cora asked while putting the cupcakes on two boxes.

Bryan shrugged his shoulders. "Well, we actually tried to do that. But the boss really doesnt like the others. Ur way of baking is definitely top notch" he winked. Making Cora shake her head in a laugh.

Bryan just curled his lips. His eyes darkened as he stared at her. And she didnt notice anything wrong about how he gaze at her.

"Here's ur cupcakes"

After paying, Bryan again tried to ask if she is finally free for a dinner. Cora shook her head and apologized. She had many things to do, even if she want to agree she dont have time.

Cora smiled at the new customer.

🖤

Taliyah is the most beautiful girl in the class. She is still young so her beauty is still not ripen, but her looks is enough for the boys her age to have a crush on her.

No one wanted to mess with her, whos father is a teacher in the school.

The only problem concerning Taliyah is.. She is too bitchy.

Carla and Taliyah has been sworn enemies since they saw each other. Carla is not a small character either, she is pretty too. Rich and have a good background.

She was suppose to be the goddess in this class, not until this girl appeared. And who cares if her father is a teacher?

Carla is spoiled rotten who is not a person who admits defeat. And she know that Taliyah's sore spot is her lack of maternal love.

"Hey bitch"

Taliyah rolled her eyes. She didnt want to fight with Carla today.

"Hey were u going? I heard that ur mother left u when u were a child Oh.. She must have been disgusted when she saw how ugly u are?"

Taliyah rolled her eyes and lool back. "Fyi Carla.. For ur information my mother is doing fine. And she had a bakery shop."