Chapter 2

I woke up this morning from my phone buzzing nonstop it was so annoying I wanted to throw it out of the window. 

Turns out it was Maddy and Lilly, I forgot I gave them my number after school yesterday.

Maddy: Hey girllll

Lilly: Heyyyy

Me: Morning guys..

Maddy: Girl the whole football team is talking nonstop about you. It's like your popular now!!!

Lilly: Yea it's crazy one of them said your really hot

Maddy: Miguel dead serious almost slapped him for that!!

Me: Why would he slap him for that? And why are they talking about me?

Lilly: Girl you're absolutely beautiful and maybe because Miguel Anderson likes youuuuu

Me: No.. I think the guy said it in the wrong way and Miguel thought he was being disrespectful?

I stopped texting them since I needed to get ready, I hop in the shower just so I can smell amazing today. I mean I don't want to smell bad who would? I would think smelling badly is my biggest fear.

I arrive at school and get out of my car, I almost scream when someone comes up behind me and just stands there. 

Luckily it was just Eli and Miguel, I held my heart because I was about to have a freaking heart attack.

"Sorry boo boo, didn't mean to scare you" Eli says while Miguel's forming a smirk on his face only to quickly wipe it off.

"I-it's fine.." I say looking at the floor.

Jesus Christ. Interacting with people I barley know scares me.

"Hey guy's" Lilly and Maddy say as they start walking up to us. Where is everyone coming from? It's like they're popping out of think air or something.

I move out of the way feeling my cheeks. It's like my face is on fire right now, I look over to where I see two tall objects. It ends up being Jackey and another girl glaring at me.

A sad look comes across my face, thankfully no one noticed it tho. From the corner of my eye I can see two people looking in the direction I'm looking. Miguel says something to Eli but I'm too distracted to hear what they're saying.

"I-I'm going to go I-inside.." I say while pushing back a strand of my straight hair. I move past Eli and Miguel and start walking around car's trying to get to the door. 

I see Jason and an odd feeling starts to appear in my gut making my clench onto the bottom of my shirt.

Jason comes up to me with this look in his eye's smiling down at me. "Hey" He says. I start to feel uncomfortable, "H-Hi." I stutter looking down at the ground like I normally do.

He does the thing Miguel did yesterday.. Lifting up my chin so I'm looking at his face. Jason put's on this devilish smile and it scares me. I move my head and start to walk towards the door more.

"Where you going beautiful?" Jason says grabbing my arm.

I try moving a bit more but he pulls me flush towards him. "I-inside the s-school." I feel Jason's hand move from my upper back slowly down towards my waist. I try moving but he just pulls me closer to him. 

He smells like he's been drinking this morning. "God please help me.. Dad I know you're there, help me please. I don't like this at all" I pray

Tears start to form in my eyes on how uncomfortable I am. I turn my head towards my car where I left everyone.