Blood and Gore

It was my first day of school and I had just met up with my old friends from primary school called Ella Lillie and Abbie. By the way, my name is Emily.

I got to school with my friends and it looked like an old hospital.

Lillie said "Are you sure we have got the correct address?"

"Yes I'm sure" I said.

We all walked closer and all of the lights started flickering and a dark shadow flew across the window I was horrified, it was like it was a dream but it wasn't. I kept blinking and it was still there, I still could see the lights flickering. We got to the old creaky double doors and they opened by themselves. As we walked in, something shot past us it looked like a little girl wearing a red dress.

Who was she? Did she die here? Did she get killed here? There were so many questions, it's just a bit scary. Something called our names very slowly, we were petrified so we all ran out screaming helllllpppppp. We ran out of the school and went home crying.

"Mum, Dad we are never going to school again! It lookes like an old hospital now, and it's terribly haunted!"

We tried, but they just didnt believe us so we went out.

We went to the alley we usually go down and sat for a while, just to clear out our heads. Lillie wanted to go and tell her mum so we went to her mum and dads house and found them in the living room it was like they had been took over by aliens lillie cried

"what is happening to this world?"

DAY 2

All girls on a four way conversation on their phones, they all decided not to go to school. So the four girls pretended to go to school and instead they went near the alley. Then it turned all dark it was as if a spaceship was blocking the beautiful blue sky and making it just suddenly go pitch black we all ran down the alley but it was continuing to get darker and darker and colder and there was massive noises. Down the alley it looked like a dog with massive fangs but stood up and wearing black clothes it looked so much like a human with massive fangs.

"Ahhh, a vampire!" said Lillie shivering with cold air blowing on her and only her.

We all ran out of the alley and went to my grandmas lovely house.

They said "grandma how is it so dark so early"

She gasped and then said "It looks like some aliens attacked our planet a few years ago"

They all gasped and all said "What will we do?"

"We will use the equipment we used a few years ago to kill them I kept them incase it happened again." She started to panic. "It's NEVER too late here Elle, if you get this bat, Emily you get this electric gumball machine, and Lillie and Abbie you two get a slingshot each."

they all were using the equiptment and all of a sudden they all got away.
the girls all went to rebekah for a sleepover.

DAY 3

it was a bright lovely blue sky again.
the girls all got up from their sleeping bags and their beds.
they all went downstairs and went in the kitchen and made some cereal and then ate it in the dining room and watched tv until rebekahs mum and dad woken up.

when rebekahs mum and dad woken up they went to the alley to their tent which they built at the end of the alley.

DAY 4

The gils woken up early and all of them went into their mums and dads rooms to find dead parents and dead zombies and they found their family members mourning next to the dead bodies our family must have killed the zombies that killed our mums and dads.

so all of the girls met up and they all went to the alley after a hard couple of days and there stood a vampire and before the girls could get away she disappeared and blocked the way they couldnt run. she bit them one at a time and drew blood and she went

"YUMMY YOUR SCRUMPTIOUS" in a witch like voice