Part five. First kiss?!

A few days have passed, during which you and Gabriel have become very close friends. Sometimes he even forgot that he wanted to bring you to suicide, but this thought came back again and again as soon as the "savior" saw sharp objects, roofs or even simple table salt.

After finally a long school week, our main characters went to spend the night with Cesar. Justin still did not show up at school: it turned out he was ill. I can't help but mention that Gabriel slightly changed his style of clothing: the vest was replaced by a jacket of the same color, a black scarf fit perfectly over the clothes.

You've changed a little too: you've dyed the front strands of your hair the same color as the False Angel. Gavri thought it was a little strange, but a beautiful gesture on your part.

And so, you are already approaching the Torres house. Mark and Amalia open the doors for you while Cesar is busy in the kitchen with cookies.

M- Glad to see you!)
T/i and G- We are too ^^.
Am- Come on in, it's cool outside. I have an idea what to have fun with!

You went into the house, looking at it. Two-storey, with beautiful milk wallpaper and wooden parquet. Taking off the scarf and putting it in his pocket, Gabriel went to wash his hands in the bathroom. T/I followed him.

A few minutes later, the whole company was sitting in the living room, waiting for Cesar.

S-Please love and favor–my homemade straws in chocolate! My mom's recipe.
M- Cool)
Am- Hmm... Oh, how about a game of pokey? Who does not know, this is a game in which....

And the explanation of the rules of the game began. Mark handed out three straws to everyone, Amalia found an empty glass lemonade bottle in the kitchen, and everyone else sat in a circle.

M- I'm the first!
T /I- According to the rules, the first one who cooked the chopsticks ^^ (let's say okda?)
S-Then I am....

Cesar spun the bottle and it pointed at you. Torres Jr. handed you his wand and you started the process. Carefully and slowly, you got close to each other with your lips and kissed. After that, Sez sat down, terribly red with embarrassment.

So a few minutes of the game passed. You only kissed Cesar and Mark during the whole game... Well, I tried, twice. True, he always broke the kiss, laughing at the fact that you are a "cyclops" up close. Of the whole company, the last wand remained–the only one–Gabriel. He twisted the bottle and she pointed... On you! That's so lucky!

Am- Opa~a... Come on, come on, I'll take a look at this!

The Archangel and T / i took the wand in their mouths and began to bite off gently from both sides. Slowly, carefully... You closed your eyes and finally... Under Amalia's schipper squeals, you touched lips with each other. Gabriel, to be honest, really liked the process and he did not want to stop it in any way. However, after a couple of seconds, I still had to finish the game.

C- There is an offer to play Twister. How about this?
M-Great!
T/i- Yes~a... Gorgeous)
Am- But I'm not full of chopsticks. You, too, probably?
M-There is such a thing.
Am- Then I, Mark and Cesar are going to cook dinner, and T/I and Gabriel get everything-all the board games that you find!
G- Okay.

The trio of friends left the room, heading for the kitchen. You put the bottle away and, already together with the False Angel, you began to look for tabletops in cabinets and shelves. The silence was interrupted by the charmingly calm voice of the "savior".

G-You know... I, in part, like the game of "poki" or whatever they are....
T /I- What is it?
G-You have very soft lips. I liked feeling them on my face.

Gabriel was always straightforward. If he liked something or not, he immediately talked about it, without a drop of embarrassment or other emotions. T/i hovered slightly: that is, he liked her kiss?! Can I also tell him about my feelings?

T/i- You know... I agree with you-it's nice. Your kiss... I've never kissed a person [or not quite] on the lips before. Forehead or cheek, please. Mf....
G- If you liked it.... How about repeating it? For example, now, while Cesar and the others are busy.

The archangel "singled out" the name of Torres in his remark. Is it jealousy? No one knows, including Gabriel himself. He had never before, I repeat, never experienced such feelings for people, especially for his victims.

T/i- What?!.... I don't even know... I'm embarrassed like this: to look a person in the face and kiss. What if it turns out like with Mark?
G- Then I can turn off the light and close the door. Will it be better this way?
T/I- Perhaps yes.

I went to the switch and the light went out. Slamming the door and sitting down next to the girl, he began to approach her with his face....

T/i- Wait! You... Can you blindfold me? And myself, too, to be honest. You are welcome... So it will be... Better, perhaps? What if one of us inadvertently opens his eyes and there will be the same situation as with Mark?
G-Good, good. Just a second....

Gabriel took a scarf from his jacket pocket and untied his tie. After giving one of the accessories to the girl, the False Angel blindfolded himself. T/I did the same.

G-I can feel and hear your breathing... You are breathing loudly, so it will be easy to find your nose, and then your lips....

I slowly got my face close to yours. T/I felt a light breeze on my nose. Moving her knees and hands a little closer to Gabriel's body, she felt his neck and hugged her.

G-Yes.... That's it, almost...

Having reached your nose with his lips, the archangel lightly kissed it. Descending slightly lower, and finally reaching the much-desired, soft lips, Gabriel gently kissed you. His hand automatically reached out to your hair, penetrating into the most lush part of it and stroking, sorting through the strands. Pulling away for a second, the "savior" lightly licked your lips so that they would not dry out, clinging to them again. The girl sat silently, enjoying the process.

T/i- Gabriel!~
G-Yes?~

After breaking the kiss, T/ I sat on the knees of the alternative, spreading her legs (you understood the pose) and reunited the kiss again. Then there were short kisses, sometimes with lip-licking.

T/i- Why are we... Mm~... Are we doing this?
G-I don't know... But it's obviously nice...)

The whole idyll was interrupted by Amalia's scream that came from the kitchen. T/i shuddered in surprise and slightly squeezed the alternative's shoulder with my hand.

Am- EVERYTHING IS READY! TO THE TABLE!!!!

You untied each other's eyes and turned on the light in the room. After leaving her, the heroes went to the kitchen....

[Why do I feel this way about people? Is that a concern? Affection? Or.... I don't understand... What is this feeling??]–Gabriel.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
To be continued.....
Sorry I'm late with the chapter :_)❤️
Report: 1080 words.