Part two. Evening surprise.

October 16, 2022.

It's morning again and that infuriating alarm clock is ringing. Be. You, awakened and already angry, turn it off and slowly pull yourself up. The school week begins, which means that now you need to get out of the house as soon as possible before mom falls asleep and does not swear at you for doing and doing nothing.

T/I combed my hair and put on my usual clothes - a white T-shirt, black jeans, glasses, bandaged my hands and threw a black hoodie on top. Beauty. The girl went to the kitchen to have breakfast. When she opened the refrigerator, she was disappointed - it was full of various wines, champagne, liqueur, rum and brandy. However, there was no smell of food there at all, because your mother did not know how to cook at all, and went to restaurants in the afternoon and evening without bringing home a crumb.

You quietly went to your mom's bag and opened it, taking out your wallet and taking out several ten and twenty dollar bills.

- [Thoughts: sorry Mom, but I need to eat something too... I think I'll take it a few days in advance]

You zipped up her bag and, throwing the backpack over your shoulder and putting the money in your pocket, went to school, quietly closing the front door with a key. There wasn't much time left before school and you wanted to take breakfast with you. Dropping into the nearest cafe, you took yourself a glass of tea and a few donuts, putting them in your briefcase.

T / I reached the school just a couple of minutes before the start of lessons. Everything would be fine, but you had to run to the third floor of the institution. Having rushed to the classroom, you entered it and sat on the last desk, next to Amalia. Cesar and Mark were sitting in front of you. When they saw you, they turned around and greeted your person.

C (Cesar Torres)- Good morning, T/I.
M (Mark Heathcliff) - Hi =)

Amalia took her eyes off the phone screen and looked at you. A smile immediately appeared on her face.

Am (Amalia Billem)- Hello, sunshine! There's a great suggestion for today: how about going to visit Cesar after school, huh?)
S-I thought we'd discuss this at the meeting...
m-come on, let's bring her up to speed. I don't care when. So, T/i, will they let you go?
T/i- Yes, they will. Mom doesn't give a shit about me at all...

Then money fell out of your pocket with a crash of change. Cesar looked at the floor, and then said nothing and threw a mysterious look at you.

S-Stole from my mother again???
T/I- Yes, I had to. There is absolutely nothing to eat at home, so you need to eat somehow. I haven't eaten properly for three days.
M-Man, don't drive at her. She has a terrible relationship with her mother, if she steals from her, then it's necessary.
S-Just, suddenly something has changed. I'm sorry I asked.
T/i- It's okay, Ses ^^.

Your first lesson was biology. You couldn't stand her - the teacher explained incomprehensibly, they say, who wants to understand - read the paragraph at home, my job is to mumble something under my breath the whole lesson. Finally, the change came and you decided to go to the dining room in order to have breakfast. The break lasted half an hour - it was the biggest.

When you came to the dining room, you chose a table as close to the end of the room as possible and sat there. The four of you went, because no one had time to eat before school.

M-Nus~s... What's for breakfast? We open up, we open up)))
S-I have pancakes with a box of apple juice.
Am- I have pancakes with cheese. T/i, Mark, what about you?
M-A fucking sandwich! I did it myself, by the way UwU✨
S-Well, everything that Mark does for himself is always the best).
T/I- And I have....

But before you can finish, a bag of donuts is brazenly torn out of your hands. It was that bully: Justin Lyonal. Oh, bad luck to meet him here.

J (Justin Lyonal)- Well, well. What did you bring me today? Mmm, donuts! Nice, great. Thank you for the delivery, courier)))

And he began to laugh out loud. T/i got up from the chair and walked over to him.

T/i- Return my breakfast. Now!
J-Oh, look who puffed up his cheeks. Don't burst the bubble).

Jas made a face and raised the tone of his voice to a nasty squeaking, as if parodying you.

J-Justin, give me my breakfast! Justin, give me back my doughnuts. Who will help you, your beloved daddy???

He held the bag up and started shaking it, as if teasing you.

J-Or Mommy?! Come on, doggie, if you want to eat, reach out first!)

You didn't jump or provoke him in any way. It would be simply useless, considering that this is what he wants. T / and gathered all the will in her knees and hit him in the balls with all the dope. Justin writhed in pain and you calmly took the doughnuts from him.

Mark and Cesar, sitting at the table, winced nervously at the sight of this picture, and Torres even squeezed his eyes shut, uttering a quiet [-Oh~y]. Well, that's a fair punishment, isn't it?

J-We'll figure it out tomorrow, bitch... It hurts like that... I'm not just going to let it go.
M-Get out already, otherwise you'll get rid of me too!
Um-Yes... Good job! Finally he got what he deserved, but how about hitting him again?)))
T/I- Oh, I don't know... I'm not that brave. Rather, I did it in a fit of anger.

You felt someone's eyes on you. The strange thing is that it came from the side of the window. You turned around, but there was no one there. Leaving this situation, you and your friends ate quietly.

... a few hours later...

Finally, the school day was over and it was safe to go home. First to Cesar, as agreed, and later in the evening everyone to himself.

When you arrived, a pleasant surprise was waiting for you: Cesar's mom made a strawberry pie. It's a pity I couldn't thank her, because she was at work.

Closer to nine in the evening, you began to go home. You and Amalia had to go to the same street and you went together, talking on different topics along the way. You walked Amalia home, and you went a little further. On the way, you kept turning around, because it seemed to you that someone was behind you... A strange and frightening feeling. Several times you thought it was your father's soul watching you. Stupid, but still...

...or maybe you shouldn't have ignored that look?!...

T/I went home and, closing the door, immediately went to her room. You ate a lot of pie, so you didn't want to have a snack at all. Having licked the homework from the GDZ, T / I went to the shower, having previously closed the open window with a latch (remember) since yesterday evening. At night, you wore pajamas in gray-blue shades, consisting of a T-shirt and shorts.

When you returned to your room, you closed the door and turned on the "Blade Cleaving Demons" on your phone, sticking headphones into your ears.

After a few minutes of watching, you felt a light breeze... Strange. Looking up from watching, you turned off the phone and looked towards the window. It was... Is it open?! But how?! You closed it securely and even a strong wind would not be able to open it. Or was it not the wind at all?....

The girl went to the window and looked around. No footprints on the lawn or walls. The glass is not cracked. Very, very strange....

You closed the window and lay back down on the bed. You shouldn't have, oh, you shouldn't have done that... In the shadows, some strange entity flashed by, resembling the naked eye... An angel?!

Suddenly you felt that someone's hand was covering your mouth. You started to fight, but in vain. This "something" was clearly taller, stronger and bigger than you, two meters tall.......

To be continued....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Proda for 10 stars
Report: 1203 words.