Before my heart gets broken part 1

You never really know when you will get your heart broken. It happens when you least expect it. it happens at the moment you realize you fall for a person who doesn't even give a damn about you but you continue to keep going. Continue to keep loving, why because you put their feelings before your own. I guess that's why my heart hurt so much when I saw him. That's why it hurts more now. I shouldn't of went to that party I shouldn't of met him. I should've stayed in California where I belong.

I miss my brother my family. My dad, god I miss my dad so much.

--5 hours before---

I ran up to my room and rummaged through my clothes. I ended up picking out a pair of high waisted shorts along with a white crop top.

I straightened my hair to perfection and walked down the stairs just as the bell rung.

"Coming I shouted to the ringing door." I checked myself in the mirror one last time and opened the door.

"I'm leaving now!" I screamed and came face to face with gilinsky.

"Hey." His voice spoke softly. His tone was dark and quiet.

"Hi." I moved through the door and down the steps. Following him to his hummer.

"You look nice today." he glanced at me through the corner of his eye.

I nodded my head "thank you, you do too." Soon enough we pulled into a drive way.

"You ready to go kitten?" His voice lacked emotions as he took my hand and guided me to the front entrance.
-------
A/N: hey guys I'm not sure if I wanna keep going with this book but
If this gets 40 votes I'll keep posting but if not I will make a epilogue explaining all that has happened in this book and the results of everything but you guys decide.
Until next time -tree