I told you nothings wrong

Jack pulled back and started walking fast. What is his problem. I can't stand him sometimes and I just met him today.

I started to run to catch up with him as he made his way to a black hummer. Damn this car is a beauty. Reminds me of back when.... Never mind.

"Are we going to talk about this anytime soon?" I buckled my seat belt and turned to face him. I noticed his hair was tugged in an up wards position as if he was pulling it.

Man I should be the one pulling his hair not him. Wait did I just say that. I mean I know he's attractive but I can't fall for him I can't have a repeat of last time I can't it would be too much on me.

I felt my body tense up, I think Jack noticed because he looked at me in the corner of his eye.

We suddenly pulled up into a neighbor hood that seems a lot like mine. The car came to a stop and I noticed we were at his house. I got out of the car and walked behind me.

"Oliver,what's up boy?" Jack spoke in a baby voice to a German Shepard. Once the dog noticed me he came running.

"Hi there boy, I'm Isabell are you Oliver, yes you are, you're so cute." Oliver rolled over as I patted him on his stomach.

"Um we should get started." I followed him up the stairs and into a small room on the right.

I noticed the there was a basket ball hoop on the back of the door. The room was a dark blue color with white complimenting it. His bed was against the wall and unlike most boys it was made up.

He took a seat on a chair in front of the bed and patted the seat in front of him. I slowly made my way over and sat in front of him.

"Something's bothering you." he looked me straight in the eye. What ever you do day bell know you have been strong for so long.

"Nothing's wrong." I lied I'm lying through my teeth. And I know he can tell because his next words rung loud and clear.

"Nothing, nothing's wrong I just sat and watch you almost cry back in the car you tensed up in the seat when I looked at you and you say nothing's wrong." I bit on my lower lips.

"Nothing is wrong lets just sing so I can get back home." I suggested.

"I don't get you. You walk into school so high and mighty, but as soon as I ask you a question you shut down. can barley talk and please don't bite your lip again." Jack snapped my eyes widened and I broke. My tears turned from sadness to anger.

"You wanna know the truth, You wanna know why I am the way I am." my voice was strong, no emotion was said. I guess this is when the truth comes out.