Past is reveled

The light slid through the open cracks of the room. I groaned and inched towards the back and pulled the covers above my eyes.

"Please move your teasing me." A low hush sound came from beside me. I quickly realized my butt was up against him and my arm was to my side.

I moved away as I felt my cheeks heat up with blood. Glancing at the time I realized we were beyond late for school.

"Jack its 2 pm." I spoke clearly ignoring the fact we basically missed school. "we missed school and I think I need to get home soon."

Jack stirred in his sleep before finally replying. "I'll take you home." His voice was filled with sleep. I nodded my head and walked out of the bed room.

I closed jacks door behind me and walked down stairs in search of a companion. "Oliver come here boy." I moved into the kitchen area as memories of last night rushed across my head.

Soon enough Oliver appeared wagging his tail. I bent down to play with him right when jack came down the stairs.

I noticed he had a black t-shirt on with basket ball shorts, his hair was messy and sleep took over his eyes.

I followed him out the door and down to his car. "I'm sorry I made you miss school." He muttered.

I shook my head slightly and hopped into his car ready for the road to my new home.

Along the way we listened to cash cash take me home. humming the beat, Gilinsky looked at me raising an eye brow.

We soon pulled up to my grandmas two storied house and i hopped out, letting jack trail my every move to the door.

"I'll pick you up later today we can go eat or something if you want?" I can feel his nervousness when he spoke.

"I would.." just as I was about to reply the door came flying open.

"querido?" I looked up to see my grandmother smiling at me and jack. {a

: darling}

"triste, Abuela." I piped out. {a: sorry grandma}

"Hi miss, im sorry I didn't bring her home last night we were up doing our school assignment and fell asleep." Jack cleared his throat before speaking.

"It's okay I appreciate it. Would you like to join us Saturday for a welcome back party." Please don't tell me she asked him that. I swear if he says yes I'm dead.

"I would be honored." Jack grinned. I finally let myself go and said goodbye to jack.

"Abuela why on earth did u invite him." Anger came out of me.

"He seems like a nice niño." I sighed and made my way to the upstairs bath room to take a shower. {a: kid}

" that doesnt mean invite him." I joked before giving my grandma a kiss on the cheek and running up the stairs.

I moved to my room and quickly stripped off of my clothes. Today's Friday and I absolutely have nothing to do until jack comes back which could be any time.

I pulled on a pair of sweats and a sports bra and layed down on my bed. I decided that since it's only 4 I could take a decent nap and then do what ever... My phone broke my concentration.

"Hello?" I questioned into my phone. Soon jack js voice filled my ear.

"Hey, Bell." I could tell he was smiling on the other end.

"What's up JJ?" I sat up on my bed and pulled my Mac book pro onto my lap.

"Nothing much just wondering if you wanna know how we party in Omaha." a smirk soon formed on my face.

"Well you can show me how to party in Omaha but remember I'll show you how we got down in California." My voice dripped with attitude.

"I'll see you at 7 my place, jack will pick you up." with that he hung up and I ran out to the living room.

"Abuela can I go to a party tonight?" I approached my grandma who was sitting down on the couch.

"Sure I don't see why not. just please be careful." She spoke soft and memories flooded to my head like a tsunami.

Memories of my partying days hit me like a brick.

Flash back: The place was packed it was my freshmen year in highschool. Not the first party I went to so I knew how to handle everything but that didn't stop it. I remember that night I had to much to drink I had no clue what to do. I stumbled from the living room to the hall to the bathroom and back around.

"Hey Iss come on try this." My friend zack pulled me into his lap and it all went down hill from there.

I don't know if it was the fact it made me feel good or the fact my body craved it more then anything. But I made the worst mistake in my life.

Zack grabbed me by my arm and inserted liquid into my skin with a needle.

"Zaccccckkkkk babbbby I loveeeee youuuuuuu" I sloppily kissed his face. I didn't know it then but I had Herron in my system.

I remembering blanking out and waking up in a cop car. "Ma'am? We need to question you." The cop was tall he reminded me of my brother.

From the cop car to the hospital to rehab. My freshmen year was ruined. My parents couldn't even look at me when I got back, but they still supported me. Soon after that I got my boyfriend and he turned abusive. I moved to Omaha right after he went to jail.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at my grandma. a sad look took over my face. "I promise you I won't let it happen again." I'll make sure of it.