*Change*

"Change"

Change is a word which holds many emotions.

Change brings

happiness for few.

Sadness for few.

Fear for few.

Excitement for few.

Stress for few.

Relief for few.

Satisfaction for few.

Yearning for few.

Love for few.

Hate for few.

Confusion for few.

Life is very unpredictable so there are highly Chances of having changes in them.
But no one knows what these changes holds for one's involved in them.

Silly right ???? We have no idea how our life would be in the next second. How unpredictable and at mercy of nature human life is dependent. Like one whoosh from almighty and everything would destroy in seconds.

A girl in her mid twenties is going through a change. She left everything behind and was ready for the change.  It's been a month since she left everything including her country and the bitter sweet memories given by it. Now today as she was travelling in a train going to her flat from her work, she was lost. Lost in her thoughts. She left her country 3 months ago and has done all type of jobs until she found a stable job now.

She leaned against the window of the train, with dark purple colours of the sky reaching in and painting her skin. It was done, the change, the moving, the going away from everything that hurts and this moving, this change does felt better. Moving was better than all the other things she thought of doing while she was still there in pain. She watched the buildings and high towers that came into view and the roads and people moving around thinking of the new possibilities blooming in her heart. She ran her fingers through her hair. Change had scared her before. But this change felt nice, this change felt like the key to changing everything bad the past few months had brought her.

She had met new friends and also had few stranger encounters which somehow felt familiar. She indeed was feeling more happy. Slowly tears ran down her honey skin. She ran her fingers over her wet cheeks to clean them. Her pain was unforgettable but now it was somewhat tolerable. She has been working as a doctor for a month now here in Seoul. She indeed was moving towards changing her life for best. She wanted to be independent enough to not depend on anyone for anything and as for love well she was never had luck with love. So after the last incident she just gave up on love. As she can't go through another major roller coaster of emotions and heart breaks. She was already tired enough of her life and she was only 25.

She needs just peace in her life and want to give her best in her profession. She always had a special place for kids though in her heart. She was just a normal woman with a broken heart who was trying to heal her heart.

Y/n L/n was her name.

25 years old.

She is a doctor who works in Hyseong Hospital.

A kind woman who talks less but works more. She is playful at the same time cold too.

Understanding her is like a mystery. The more you think you know her, the more unknown parts of her comes out making you wonder if you really know her.

This story is about her.

Y/n L/n or should I say Jinsoo's noona.

Let's see how Jinsoo would make his appas and noona back together again and how Byeol would help him with it.

Alluring charm new era. The meeting of the leads is going to happen in the upcoming chapter.

Stay tuned.💕