**Bread and Jam**

Taehyung POV:

I woke up in the morning and after getting fresh up I came out of my room walking past the corridor but when I crossed Yoongi hyung's room, I stopped in my tracks as I saw his door was ajar.

So out of curiosity I just peeked into his room. And there she was sleeping and sunlight was falling on her face. Hyung was sleeping straight and she was half  on him her face and half part of her body was on hyung chest and his hand was holding her waist. That was an unexpected sight. But may be in her sleep she might have moved closer to him. And hyung being log while sleeping he wouldn't have acknowledged it.

I was just looking at her now. She looked beautiful like really beautiful. Her cheeks were red, lips were swollen and her skin it shined through sunlight. She wasn't fair, she had that beautiful slightly tan wheatish skin which I really liked.

She wasn't skinny like many girls in my country,  she was chubby with perfect curves wherever needed. The Indian dress she was wearing was something like a crop top and long embroidered shiny skirt which I guess must have been uncomfortable to sleep with but as she was injected she might have not felt uncomfortable.

As I was watching her suddenly Jimin and Jungkook peeked from beside me into the room whispering

"What are you peeking at?" Jimin and Jungkook

I shushed them and asked them to look at the bed and they saw there Yoongi hyung and y/n sleeping mostly upon each other. As we were watching her silently she suddenly moved to side and we three hold our breath as if we thought she was about to wake up but she didn't she just moved a bit and that made her blouse slide down making her cleavage on show and her white lace bra was visible. It made me imagine many things and the way Jungkook licked his lips and Jimin shifted on his feet, I confirmed she has the same effect on them too.

"She is sexy hyung." Jungkook

"Can't agree more to that." I said

"How can Yoongi hyung control himself and sleeping while she is on him being that sexy."Jimin

"Come on Yoongi hyung can sleep even through earth quake, you know that right." Jungkook

I nodded to younger words. But suddenly Yoongi hyung woke up and we hide ourselves quickly and slowly and peeking slowly without being noticed by hyung.

There we saw hyung opening his eyes and then they are wandering towards the girl. First he saw her face and then her clearly visible clevage. His eyes went wide and he took his time in watching her cleavage moving up and down as she was breathing while sleeping.

He cleared his thoughts and finally moved his eyes away from her cleavage. He slowly shifted her more on bed and covered her with bedsheets.
And went to bathroom.

We also left his room and went downstairs.

Jinsoo was sitting there at the dinning table waiting for us and one by one we all gathered together and now all eight of us were sitting there and slowly the maids started to serve as the breakfast.

"Where is Noona? Isn't she going to eat?" Jinsoo

We all looked at him and then at each other not knowing how to respond to his question.

"Well she is sleeping Jinsoo. She will eat later." Namjoon

"Okay I will take breakfast to Noona after completing my breakfast okay appa" Jinsoo

I melted at his cuteness. He resembles my love Sara alot. He is the only one who can see my love after Sara.

"Okay you can go Jinsoo." Jin