The end

6.4k words

Unedited. Please don't mind the grammatical errors. My English is not so good. But I promise i am trying to give my best.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Jinsoo is now 10 and his 11th birthday is soon in 2 days.

Every one was happy but who knows that one birthday party holds so much of things which would take their life to an unexpected endings.

Now it was time for the tragedy to happen.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

After 5 years :

It's been 5 years and everything is going smooth and calm. Y/n is pregnant. It's her 9th month the baby could come anytime. Every one were happy and cautious in the castle. They never let their queen be alone or do any work. Maids, knights,kings, Jinsoo, Suran everyone were in panic modes and utterly careful around y/n. It has been  like this for a while and the most useless part of y/n's body part were her legs and hands cause freaking no one would allow her to walk or do any work with her hands. If she needs to go somewhere one of the king would come running to hold her up in their arms and take her to her wanted destination. Even in bathroom. She was so frustrated by it like they were thinking of her as a month or 2 old baby would can't do any work even Jinsoo and Suran had been also no help to her like always they had been feeding y/n and helping her with everything which needs her hands to do. The only thing she liked was when she came out of bath one of her husbands would be waiting for her to get ready and apply the sindoor on her forehead and then kiss her lovingly  and then kiss her bump. That was her favourite pastime.

Jinsoo's 11th birthday has come today. And the whole castle has turned into red. His favourite colour since the first time he met his noona she was in red. Since then his favourite colour has been red. Jimin's favourite colour on y/n has been red too. And remaining five were also more than okay with red on their beautiful wife.

So here all of them were getting ready in red just like how the total castle has been turned red.

Y/n was wearing a beautiful red dress and she looked beautiful with her beautiful baby bump.

(P

(P.s : Ladies I have really poor sense of fashion so if you didn't like this you can imagine any dress of your own 😊)

Y/n came out of her room to the living room and their as soon as she met eyes with her husbands. Her breathe stucked in her throat and shiver ran through her spine. Their sat her husbands looking directly at her with such an intensity which felt like being naked infront of them even though she was fully covered.

 Their sat her husbands looking directly at her with such an intensity which felt like being naked infront of them even though she was fully covered