Intro

~~You and Ed are 11, and Al is 10~~

"Ed? Al? (Y/n)?" Trisha Elric called through the halls of the house. You were all emerged in books in the Elric brother's father's study. Trisha spotted you, and smiled "you children do love to read, don't you?" You , and Ed smiled, and continued drawing a transmutation circle on the ground. Trisha raised her voice slightly "(Y/n)! Ed! Don't scribble on the floor!" You jumped a bit at the sudden increase in volume, but then laughed with Ed. "Mum, it's not scribbling!" "Yeah, Ms. Trisha, watch." you added. You, Ed, and Al laid your hands down on the small circle, and created a wooden figure of a duckling. Trisha dropped a few tomatoes in surprise "Did your father teach you this, boys? And (y/n) did your parents teach this to you?" All three of you immediately pouted. "How can dad teach us this if he's never here?" Al questioned. You tried to not shout "My parents hate me. They send me to Winry's house every day." Ed laughed "you don't like her?" "No way! She always hits me on the head with her grandma's wrench!" Al laughed, thinking you were joking. Trisha had then sent you home because of dinner. Soon enough both your parents passed away. They were state alchemists, so they needed to go to the Ishvalen war. You had never seen them after that. You did receive a letter, informing you of their deaths. oncd you read this letter through, you cried, and ran over to the Elric household. Trisha opened the door, and you hugged her around the leg, crying and telling her what happened. She remained silent, then insisted you live there. The next few years were happy, until Trisha passed away as well. You were blinking back tears at her funeral, your eyesight blurry. Al wasn't trying to stem his flow of tears at all as Ed was constantly wiping his eyes. After the funeral you, Al, and Ed were still sitting at the grave. Al mentioned Hoenheim, and Ed snapped. "Don't even talk about that bastard! He's not our dad." Al fell silent, and son Ed brought up human transmutation. soon, you were all training with an alchemy teacher named Izumi Curtis. Finally, the time had come. You all took turns listing the ingredients for an Average adult body. Even though you weren't a blood relative, you pricked your finger along with Ed and Al, and watched as small red droplets fell into the large pan-like thing you were using to hold everything. You, Al, and Ed then drew the circle, and placed your hands on the floor. Everything was going perfectly until... "Aug!" Al had yelled. You turned your head to see little black hands grabbing at his arms and legs. You screamed a high pitched scream, and Ed's leg was getting broken down. You closed your eyes tight as the black hands which felt like hands of a baby were grabbing your skin, and pulling you to an unknown place. The next thing you knew was you were in a white room, no one there. Behind you you heard a voice that sounded like loads of voices speaking in unison. "Hello" you turned around, and saw a white figure with millions of tiny black, and gray dots surrounding it. The figure smiled a horribly toothy grin. He ranted on and on about how he was the aorld, God, all, one, truth, and also... You. You gasped as you felt the icy coldness of the black hands on your skin once more. You went into these doors that you had not noticed before. Hey closed behind you, and your head immediately started to ache. It felt like evweything was being poured into your brain, like the world was an open book that you had started to read. soon enough, the pain had subsided a bit. "Truth" smiled his terrible smile. "Well?" You brushed the tears that had formed because of the pain from your eyes. "This... This is the truth..." You layed your hands gently on the doors. "please!" You shouted "let me see more!" The truth' smile turned into a smirk "can't say no to a lady, but the toll will double." the black hands grabbed you again, but through the pain the only thing you could think was 'toll?' Once it was over again, your head was so full you coils barely stay conscious. "What... Do you mean... Toll?" You said between head shakes. The truth's smirk widened "surely you knew." an arm and a leg were spiraling up the Truth's figure. You recognized them... They were your limbs. You yelled in pain, because the next thing you knew was you were lying in a pool of your own blood. Both right leg, and left arm gone. Ed was yelling "Give him back! He's my little brother! He and (y/n) are all i have left!" he then clapped his hands, and his right arm was gone. You acked out because of the pain, and next thing you knew, you were in a wheelchair at Winry's house. You saw A man barge in the doot, and grab both you and Ed by the collars of your shirts. "Edward Elric, and (F/n) (L/n) I went to your house, what did you do?! What was that thing?!" You blinked back tears and started to whimper an explanation. The man explained how both you and Ed could become State Alchemists. Your heart lept. An adventure at last. When the man left with a girl you were pretty sure was his wife, you and Ed told granny Pinako you wanted auto mail. After a year of surgery, and rehabilitation, you two went to central with Al to take the test. You both passed as the youngest state alchemists ever. Edward had been granted the title "Fullmetal Alchemist" for his nerves of steel. Your code name was "Goldenheart Alchemist" because of your "innocence" and "kawaiiness" or something like that. You didn't really pay attention to mustang as he droned on. He tossed you and Ed pocket watches, with your names engraved on them. Then and there you engraved something on the inside of your watch, but nobody could ever see it. You had engraved "Keep mom's promise" years and years ago you had promised your mpther that no matter what, you would make her proud somehow. It's a very hard thing to do, but you're determined. You followed Ed to Resembool where he decided to burn your house down. You had nicked a couple of key possessions before everything got burned. That was 3 years ago, however. You're now 15 years old. Alphonse, a giant suit of armor, taller than you and Ed combined was 14, and Ed himself was the same age as you.

~~I have been meaning to write this forever, but I was always too busy. Ehehehe.... Anyway, yeah! Thanks for reading! :3~

~~The FMA Fangirl~~