Love letters | 𝘚𝘰 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘸𝘢𝘯

"But then, I still didn't know which one to choose, so I got them both, because why not? And then- y/n, are you listening??" Soyoung pouted as she saw your focus was not at her, but towards the boys playing basketball nearby.

You were sitting at the benches with your best friend forever, Soyoung, after lunch. You were both in your first year of highschool. Who knew that your dream to enter the School of Performing Arts became true? And now here you are, in your first year in Sopa.

Soyoung was babbling about the new shoes she bought yesterday. Or was it a purse? You weren't really listening. Your focus was towards the boys playing basketball at the court nearby. Or to be more specific, your focus was on So Junghwan, from the class next door.

 Or to be more specific, your focus was on So Junghwan, from the class next door

You've had a little crush on him for a while now. But you didn't really put your hopes up. You knew very well you had no chance with him. He's one of the most famous juniors in Sopa. One, of course because he was handsome as heck. And another one is because he's a trainee from YG entertainment. There were many trainees in Sopa though, it was nothing weird.

"Oh gosh, sorry Soyoung. What was that again?"

"Nevermind, who are you looking at?" she squinted her eyes, looking in the same direction.

"Nahh it's no one."

"Ahhh no wonder, Junghwan is there! Want me to call him for you?" she teased you.

"NO. Come on let's go break time's almost over." you quickly dragged Soyoung's hand before she embarrassed you. Soyoung was quite the extrovert type, she was friends with everyone. You, on the other hand, was the type who would just follow her from behind.

The both of you went to your lockers to get your books for the next class, maths. Maths was your absolute favourite. Call yourself a nerd or whatever but you've always scored maths, the best student at that.

You opened your locker, and saw a letter in there. As expected. The past month you've been receiving a letter almost everyday. And you knew it was from the same person since the letters were all the same. Inside, the sender would write cheesy pickup lines or song lyrics. You thought it was cute. Although you never knew who it was from.