Humbert's New Rules

Today, I woke up to Humbert standing over my bed. He was smiling....like always, but this time he felt angry. I didn't feel safe, and I still don't writing this. He told me to wait in the "living room" of the bus while he went to get Axel. I was not prepared for what he said next. He had told us to change into some new clothes. I didn't trust them, but I didn't have the energy to say no to Humbert. The clothes he gave us were exactly like our regular clothes except.... slightly different shades of the colors we usually wear. He also forced me to put on the new tie. I still have it on now, and it stings to try and pull off.

Humbert told us that after our little "stunt" a few days ago (also known as our futile attempt at freedom), he'd have some rules set in place. I still find it ridiculous! We're his bandmates, not his kids! I'm older than him! But I can't exactly say that to his face, I saw what happened to Axel.

He told us that during the day, we just stay in his sight at all times, even in the bathroom. We must wear our new clothes because it's "how it has always been" (I don't think it's been that way ever, has it?) At night, we can't leave the bus. We can't leave the bus at all, actually, except for concerts and even then we have to follow him around. Axel, being the stubborn man he is, decided to tell Humbert what I wanted to say and yelled at him about the rules being stupid. Humbert didn't like that.

Axel had to be bound to a chair the whole day. Helpless. Useless. He had to rely on Humbert the whole day. I've got no good clue what's going on inside that man's head, but I've got to find out.