Why Am I Writing In a Journal Anyways?

I just got this journal from the Wal-Mart about last week and I realize now would be a good time to write in here. After all, since nobody will believe me, I have to make sure I keep all of this written down. A few days ago, maybe on Tuesday, Puff came back to the bus from a night of clubbing with a different pair of eyeglasses on. They weren't like sunglasses or anything, I mean this bloke had proper John Lennon round glasses on. At first I thought they looked good on him! After all, it's nice to try out new looks. I don't think it's so nice anymore.

Two days after he got them I noticed a...change in Puff's behavior. He seemed a lot more chipper which is good and all, but it was almost too happy. His face almost always had a smile. A smile too wide.

His eyes also looked far bigger in his new glasses, like they could bulge out of his head at any second. Never blinking.

Axel and Deejay never noticed, and when I pointed it out to them they would either call me crazy or tell me to shut up. Am I going crazy? That would make sense. I had a dream about Puff last night, he contorted his body in ways unimaginable to anybody who wasn't subject to seeing it. He came closer to me as his form shifted and told me he would "fix me", whatever that means. It was just a dream, but I feel like it won't be one for much longer.

It's only gotten worse. Just this morning I noticed his hair was bigger, like four spikes of dark brown poking out of the top of his head. Now that I think about it, they almost looked flesh-like, like if Bart Simpson was real and also was Puff, if this even is Puff.