Chapter Eleven.

School was torture, exams were hell, and Amity.. is three months beautifully along. I was growing increasingly more protective and boy did she notice it.
But, her favorite part now is when she gets to take a nap. I'd only summon half my features like vee so I could cocoon her, she'd nestle into me before passing out as quickly as a light shutting off. I'd growl at Vee whenever she got too rowdy with Boscha- she still didn't know but, she could probably smell the excessive amount of estrogen in the air. The one bad perk of going half transformed, you smell everything.. don't get me wrong Amity's scent isn't overbearing, it's just.. like a rich chocolate cake that you only take one slice of and you're done because it's so sweet.

Though there was one time I got overly protective of Amity, when Vee brought Maya over to a little pizza party and vee accidentally tripped onto me.
I'd growled deeply and stared right into her eyes, fangs bared with a slightly bitten tongue. Then I immediately popped back to being a human, I was terrified of my reaction. Vee just reassuringly patted my shoulder and handed me a soda, I think I'm still apologizing for that.

But, right now, I was playing a game as Amity napped with a tiny smile. The volume was at a bare minimum and I thanked god the controller wasn't very loud. It was just minecraft so I wasn't going to be loud aswell. I often played creative mode because I made a lot of mansions.. and I did a lot of pixel art with minecraft.
My current world was so filled with a castle surrounded by like ten towns, and my villagers have somehow tripled since I last got on.

They made new gardens, a house burnt down somehow but, I'm not going to question it.
I actually took the time to walk up to my castle, decorated with obsidian rather than gold, diamonds or silver. I wanted to make it look like Blight manor, I named the world 'lonesome rulers throne' because you can only enter my world through my console or by invitation.
Amity loved this world, she saw me build up and up from scratch. Honestly it took me a few years to improve but, this castle went from a sixteen by twenty house and now it takes up so much room I couldn't even begin to count the blocks.

If it was a true castle I'd look like jack going into the giants house, waiting for the fe fi fo fum.
Well.. not that big but very close. I spend hours looking at all the rooms I created on the many.. many floors. Sometimes I just completely demolish the room and rebuild it to look more classy.

But my favorite.. is one I spent so much time on, with so much redstone and so many secret entrances. Is the 'kings watchtower' I purposely made so many different walkways and only I knew that the misplaced cobblestone blocks lead to the room, it was a humungous thirty by fifty block room with so many bookshelves and several golden pillars, the walls were yellow and red, the trimmings were white. I butted up two double beds together to make one large bed, but at the windows lay a large table I'd placed multiple white, green and blue carpet blocks to pose as a map.

The room was very decorated and had its own special flag next to each side of the window, in an adjacent room was a nether portal, I had no use to the unfinished end portal so I just often went to the soulsand desert to admire the blue flames. And to get different items in the castle chests.

I feel my skin prick with goosebumps as Amity adjusts, her mouth opened slightly and letting drool drip from the corner of her lip. I brought up my sleeve and wiped the drool away, saving the world and exiting I toss the controller to my feet, nestling into her I close my eyes and smile.

Yelping loudly when she chuckles fully awake, she murmurs into my chin "it's about time you relaxed Luz.."
My chest rises and falls at a quick pace, high pitched panicked pants escaping me. I let myself calm down with several deep breaths, she melts into my form to get me to rest closer to her. Wrapping my wings further around her I rest my chin on her shoulder and close my eyes, she leans her head towards my own.
"Mm.. can we go hiking today? It's a very nice day and I need the exercise." I mumble something close to 'sure' and kiss her forehead but then reply quietly "after I get a little bit of sleep.." she snorts then laughs "yes, after you get some sleep."