Chapter Eight.

The performance was literally around the corner, I paired some black slacks with the tux Odalia got me and a golden vest with swirly almost paisley looking Mexican designs all over it.
I showed myself off to Amity in her dorm who kissed me and murmured "so handsome.." she had exactly the suit I'd expected.. almost black charcoal grey suit paired with a blue vest and the yellow dress shirt Hexside provides us with. It was a requirement to wear at least one article of Hexside uniform so I wore my blue dress shirt

It was a few hours till but everyone in the performance was already dressed, I pulled mama Eda's old Hexside Letterman on to cover my top and head to class.
My professor for that class smiles at me, handing me the packet for the current hour. I jog up to the center of the many rows of seats and take the chair two seats away from the walkway. It was a normal placement for me, it was the most quiet here and the heater was placed right on this walkway.
I was always first to class in this specific one, ten minutes later ten more student come in, then the bright shining star Amity.. who somehow found time to use magic to dye her hair lavender, and trim it a little to be less wild. It was a new color.. a beautiful color.

Sitting next to me she smiles as I lean towards her "love the color.. it suits you better." and find a way to discreetly kiss her. She had it pulled into a ponytail, the natural brown she had purposely missed fading into the new color.
As he started his lecture on Anatomical Physics Amity tapped my hand, I looked over to see her looking confused at her sheet. Not this class, her conducting one. I take the five double sided sheets and study her rises and falls, changes in tempo and beat counts.
Raine must have had her create her own sheet for the performance. I ran over it and corrected a few tempos and mentioned the slight waver of two specific tempos, then explained what she had to do with said two ending with a heart and 'I love you' beside it.

I returned to my current work as she covered her mouth to smile into her hand, I was trying my damndest to keep my face straight as Amity choked on a half cough half giggle.
The professor looking up the rows wondering who made the noise, Amity writes down on her worksheet with a blush. He shrugs and continues on his lecture, I teasingly run my hand over her thigh with a smirk. Slapping my hand away she glares at me with a deeper blush, I shrug nonchalantly.

It was lunchtime immediately after that class, I got a burger and fries this time instead of pizza.
Me and Amity talked about the performance with the interest of a cat and a feather toy, Boscha sat across from us and laughed as Amity pointed out things that just didn't seem right to her on the other sheets. She had a small dark cloud over herself as she ranted about how a specific note shouldn't be there. I looked at Boscha with my eyes since I was staring at Amity with a smile and my chin in my palm.

She paused to ask me why I was smiling to which I replied with a shake of my head, I murmured a small 'nothing' and resumed on eating my food.
Boscha has a soft smile on her face, I roll my eyes with a chuckle. My phone pings, I lift it up to read 'just ask her to be yours full time pussy' I sigh and reply 'you do realize that she is still technically your girlfriend- right?'

Me and Boscha bite our lips simultaneously in guilty manners, both of us realizing how honestly fucked up the situation is.
I bite the chapped skin from my lips as I process further, my morals that jumped away sneaking back in.

I was ACTUALLY playing Donkey Kong this time with Amity when she stands up, sighs and says gently "I'm going to go tell Boscha that we're going to the opera theater.. your car?"
I nod and watch her exit the room before my eyes widen, jogging out to join her I say calmly " you know that you can just text her right?" Amity looks at me skeptically and replies "she's up a flight of stairs Luz.. texting is honestly a defeatist thing to do." My mind starts panicking as she heads further and further up the stairs, I was about to grab her waist as she grabbed the doorknob but all I could say was "wait!-" before she walked in, her.. face.. got.. red. Willow's moan traveled through the dorm and stopped out in the hallway, "BOSCHA JANE BATES." Amity called out infuriated, you can hear the panic in Boscha's voice as she called out "oh shit-" and most likely fell.