28| Till Death Do Us Part

Warning: Highly Explicit Content

" I just don't fuckin' get it," he snarled into her ear, his fierce-looking eyes locked on her timid gaze

" I just don't fuckin' get it," he snarled into her ear, his fierce-looking eyes locked on her timid gaze. "You such a little cock-tease, you know that?"

Melissa stood there, addled, trying to figure out where she'd gone wrong and what she possibly could have done to infuriate him this way.

The louder he raised his voice and paced up and down along the floor, smashing everything in sight, the more she could feel her heart hammering in her chest, in fear of not knowing what David could do to her.

Her suspicions were confirmed when he loomed ominously in her face and stalked towards her. She backed up against the wall, letting out a guttural cry at the feeling of his abdomen crushing into her, as his body collided with hers.

"Do you know what I do to clever little bitches that like to play games with me?" he said to her, trailing his finger along her intricate jawline, as he lifted her chin so that they were looking into each other's eyes. "I cut 'em up into a tiny million pieces."

Fear coursed through her veins, at his words, steeling herself for what he was about to do to her.

"All I came here to do today was be with you, spend time with you. And what do you go and do? Go on about fuckin' Derek, right after teasing me. Why?" he screamed at her. " Why do you fuckin' play these games with me?"

He stomped his foot so loudly the noises began to travel right through the floorboards, reverberating in her ears the harder he kicked the floor beneath him. " Is it because I'm not Derek? I'm not a deranged psychopath like him. Or am I, Melissa, you tell me, hmm?"

Melissa couldn't answer him fast enough, which resulted in kindling Davids's anger even more.

"Answer me, god-damn it... Do you think I'm a psychopath?" He balled his fingers into a fist and drove them into the wall, at her reluctance to answer him. Each time Melissa couldn't give David a timely response or showed resistance in acknowledging him, the more enraged and violent he would become. This went on for several, gruelling minutes.

Melissa shook her head, unable to think straight. " I don't know what the hell you talking about, David. Please just-"

"Because I can show you what a motherfucking psychopath looks like!" his voice yelled out like an explosion, punching the door in a fit of rage until he left a massive hole that was the size of his fist in it. " You like this, baby? Does this turn you on? Does this make you wet for me, hmm?"

He linked her arms firmly in his grip again, pinning her body against the wall. She let out a small helpless squeal, powerless, unable to move, her heart beating frantically in her ears when he then secured her wrists on top of her head, so she couldn't make any movement and ordered her to look him in the eyes. The fear of what he could do to her was bouncing off her in infinite waves, her vulnerability kicking in overdrive.