7 | Goddamn wolves

CHAPTER SEVEN
Goddamn wolves

STILINSKI DIDN'T INTEND TO SKIP OUT ON SCHOOL, BUT BABYSITTING A TIME FROZEN WARLOCK DEEMED ITSELF A FAR MORE IMPORTANT USE OF HIS TIME

STILINSKI DIDN'T INTEND TO SKIP OUT ON SCHOOL, BUT BABYSITTING A TIME FROZEN WARLOCK DEEMED ITSELF A FAR MORE IMPORTANT USE OF HIS TIME. Stiles had spent his morning hiding the wolf boy from his dad whilst he feigned a sickness, constantly having to duck the oblivious boy under tables and into closets until sheriff Stilinski had finally left for work.

"Y'know you could've just waited for me in my room... woulda been a lot easier." Stiles grumbled as he made his way into the kitchen, the padding of bare feet along the hardwood floors following him as he went.

"Why couldn't we go to school?" Dom had asked, tilting his head when Stiles had given him a 'duh' look. The buzzcut boy couldn't help but chuckle at the action, having learnt rather quickly that the older King boy acted like a dog regardless if he wore the skin. With a shake of his head, he dismisses the question, setting about making breakfast for the two of them. Stiles had grabbed ingredients to make bacon and egg sandwiches, turning to preheat the stove. Although when he turned back around he had found the bacon and the King boy to be gone.

"Don't eat it raw you idiot!" Stiles ran into the next room, where he found the savage hunched over, slurping the bacon strips like spaghetti. Stiles visually cringed at the scene, Dom taking notice of his face slowly handed back the packet of bacon, now half empty. "You're going to get sick."

"No I won't, I eat raw meat all the time." The wolf boy grins, following Stiles back into the kitchen. The boy sits on a stool near the kitchen island, readjusting the waistband of the boxers he had on. Dominik watched carefully as the boy cooked, observing all the small details about him, how he was gentle yet precise, how his eyes held a certain determination no matter the task. These were details he had noticed everytime the pair had met in the past, details that only made him all the more fascinated with the boy.

Stiles, having finished the food and plated it, turned with the two meals in his hand. He froze at the wolf boy's intense gaze on himself. It made him a little nervous, like it did back in the forest when he was unsure if he would bite him. He cleared his throat, averting his eyes from the boy as he placed the plates down. "Here."

The two sat in silence as they ate, Stiles being painfully aware that the boy refused to wear clothes, and that the boxers he had lent him left little to the imagination. His face heated at his own thoughts, attempting desperately to focus on the meal infront of him.

"S-so- ehem- so, you can't leave until Nox and Derek give the okay... what do you wanna do today?" The Stilinski boy cleared his throat, looking to Dom's face. The boy shrugged, looking around the house and into the living room, his grey eyes wide and curious.

"I don't know... everything is a lot different since I last freely roamed earth, so I'll leave it up to you, lamb." The boy smiled, his fangs showing as he did, he continued to dig into his food, missing how Stiles' face turned red.

"Lamb?" The boy asked, his voice quiet, if it wasn't for the other's sensitive hearing he probably wouldn't have heard it.

"Yeah, cause you're small and curious." The dark haired boy smirked, noticing the hitch in Stilinski's voice and the redness on his cheeks. The smaller boy sent him an offended look, muttering under his breath that he wasn't small. Stiles pouted as he continued to eat his food, only to have the other poke his face laughing at how cute he was.

--

"Are you even paying attention?"

"It's boring though!"

"Star Wars is not boring!"

"I poses an ancient diety and grew up in an decade where television was shit and hard to make out, yet even I can predict this plot's bullshit!"

"Shut up you mutt!"

Dominik growled at the insult, leaning closer to the smaller boy, who let out a squeal as he backed up against the arm of the chair.

"What're you going to do, mutt? Bite me?" Stiles laughed, having grown comfortable with the boy in the few hours they had spent together.

"Nope, I'm going to do something... much worse." He smirks, hovering over the boy, trapping him against the couch. The Stilinski boy pauses, looking to the wolf boy above him, flushing cheeks as his mind plagues with inappropriate fantasies. The two stare at each other for what feels like eternity, cold steel orbs clashing against playful doe like hazel.

Dominik smirks as he begins to tickle the smaller boy's sides, laughing as he wriggled to get out of the other's grip. An array of miserable attempts to persuade the other to stop filled the room, along with the uncontrollable and contagious laughter the boy exudes.

Somehow, Stiles had managed to kick the taller boy off the couch, switching their positions as Dom landed with his back to the floor.

The front door had been opened, unknown to the two who were laughing as Stiles attempted to catch his breath.

Dom sat up, pushing Stiles off his stomach and to sit on his thighs. The King boy laughed, flashing the other his pearly fangs.

The two jumped when a growl was heard from across the room. The pair looked up, gold glowing eyes set in a glare at the scene. Stiles felt a hand snaking around his waist, looking to the boy who held him in such a protective manner, he was growling too, flashing his own set of ruby orbs. Stilinski looked back to the other wolf now in his home.

"Scott?"