Epilogue

(A/N!: I'd like to dedicate this epilogue to @zeuss123 because she's awesome and has a pretty AMAZING Hunger Games story as well. Seriously, go read it now. I can't actually dedicate chapters from my phone, so this will suffice! Enjoy!)

"Cass? Caspia?" I call for seemingly the 100th time in a row, peering once again through the mayhem of the crowd. Of the party celebrating me winning the 73rd Hunger Games.

"Cass?"

In the arena, I knew Cass didn't die. I could feel it, I knew. I came to the celebration tonight late because I was grieving in my room. I was contemplating suicide because I couldn't live without knowing Cass was okay. When I saw her dressed like "Ophelia" tonight, I knew it was her. I could feel it, once again. I felt like things could work out, and once we spoke to each other, I felt like maybe I could make a life with her or something. Now that we cannot find her, I feel like she's been taken from me once again. I got a strange feeling once those Capitol citizens came out to the veranda. I don't know what I'm gonna do if we cannot find her.

Cherry is beside me. "Where did you say you saw her again, Cyrus?"

"I told you!" I say. "We went out on the balcony and some Capitol people came out, so we decided to split up and I haven't seen her since!" I run my hand through my hair nervously.

"How long has it been?" Cherry asks.

"At least two hours!" I exclaim.

Ever since Cass and I split up, I haven't seen her. I got a weird feeling about her about fifteen minutes ago, and I'm really starting to freak out.

Little did I know.

I hear someone run up behind me.

"I can't find her!" says Finnick Odair, breathless. "I've looked everywhere!"

And that was us. Cherry, Finnick, and I. The only three people at the whole celebration that cared about Cass. The only three that know she's still alive. We're a strange grouping, and are kind of drawing attention.

"We can't find her either!" Cherry says, hysteria rising in her Capitol-accented voice. "Just when we thought we had her back, she has to-- she has to--" Cherry bursts into tears.

I'm barely holding on as it is, and her crying isn't helping that.

I snap my eyes over to Finnick and notice that his green eyes (that I think look somewhat like mine) are looking a little more shiny than usual. "If you start crying, Finnick," I say, "I might just kill you."

"I know," he says rustily. "But she was so much like Annie, she could be a daughter to me--" his voice starts cracking and he stops himself.

"Well, what do we do?" I ask him.

He just shakes his head.

A man that I recognize taps on Finnick's shoulder.

Finnick turns on a dime. "Seneca? What is it?"

Seneca Crane, the Head Gamemaker, possibly my worst enemy's eyes are grim. He looks at Cherry, Finnick, and I, and I know this is about Cass.

"You three should probably come with me," Seneca Crane says.

We all three follow him to a door, go up three flights of stairs, down two narrow hallways, down some stairs, across a glass bridge, and up a few more flights of stairs. We make it to a small but magnificent room guarded by two peacekeepers. Seneca nods at the peacekeepers and they let us in. There are video screens on the front wall.

"Sit," Seneca orders. There are about ten chairs, but we all sit together in the first three. "I assume that all three of you know that Caspia Thetis didn't die in the Hunger Games?" he asks.