chapter eighteen: the akatsuki

I woke up to see nothing but darkness strange where am I'm? Last time I remember I pass out because of Sasuke.....

"Sasuke....." I almost forgot about him how could he done this to me after we been friend for a few months just why did he left?

"Your finally awake un." I look up to see a blonde hair boy.

"Who are you and where am I'm?"

"I'm Deidara um let me go get him." he open the door and left.

"Go get who?" I felt a strange aura around him I'm guessing this is not the Hidden Leaf village hospital or any hospital. The door open again to see Itachi.

"I-Itachi what are you doing here and where the heck am I'm?" He stare at the window.

"You are in the akatsuki base."

"Akatsuki base? But this place look like a normal house."

"It full with S criminals like me" so Deidara was a criminal too but he doesn't look like one so I'm guessing they all have horrible past.

"So why did you bring me here? When I could bring Sasuke back...." I felt tear coming down and than I felt a pair of hand around me and I look up to see Itachi.

"I brought you here because you was about to die after Sasuke left that hole in your stomach."

"But sas-"

"But what are you still going bring him back when he almost kill you or are you going realize it too late to change anything!?" That the first time I hear Itachi voice get louder.

"I-I don't know what to do....." he stood up and stare at the window.

"You be staying in here until you get better I have someone bring you foods." he walk out and I just stare at the full moon before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't think else what to write so yeah you are stuck with a short chapter:b thank you guys for the votes you guy are the awesome skittle person ever!!!!!
Follow me
Vote