Chapter 10: Meeting Itachi

It has been three weeks since I came back from the Hidden Leaf Village.  Gaara completely became a different person. He is trying his best to be nice, and his new goal is to be Kazekage. At first, I was surprised after all... He was always serious but now that I am spending more time with him... I can tell that deep down... He has a soft heart. 

It was a bright sunny day, and I decided to go to another village to buy some stuff. As I was walking around the village, I saw a familiar duck hair boy looking around.

"Sasuke?" He turns and looks at me with a shocked expression on his face. 

"Y/n did you see Naruto coming here?" 

"Huh? He here too?" Why would Naruto be in a different village? And why is Sasuke here anyway?

"No time!" He rushes off leaving me standing there. What is wrong with Sasuke? I should follow him. I don't know why, but something tells me that something is wrong with Naruto and Sasuke. 

 I follow Sasuke to a hotel and I saw him running down the hall until finally, he reached a door. He knocked on the door and an old man with a child opens the door. Um... Is he doing, okay? I

"Sasuke what are you doing?!" He turns and glares at me.

With a raised voice, he yells "Stop following me Y/n!" 

"What with the attitude?"

"He here." He here? Who here?

"Huh?" He bolted off to the stairs that lead upstairs, and I follow him from behind.  Near the top of the stairs, I can see two strange tall men that stood across from Naruto. One of the men has jet-black hair that was pulled back in a low ponytail, and he has dark-colored eyes. The other men have what look like a shark distinctive appearance. I assume what he has behind his back is a giant sword. I feel like met that man with dark-colored eyes, but where exactly? 

"Itachi Uchiha!' Uchiha? Wait that means- Sasuke's eyes quickly turn red. 

 "Huh... Sharingan... And moreover, he resembles you a lot... But I heard that the entire Uchiha clan had been murdered by you." This man... He is the one that Sasuke told me about... This man is-

 "Itachi Uchiha... I will kill you!" The man slowly turns and looks at Sasuke with his Sharingan activated, "It's just as you said... I held a grudge against you and hated you." A spark of bright blue lighting appears in Sasuke's hand.

"Sasuke..." I whispered quietly to myself... 

 "For the singular purpose of killing you, I will kill you!" Sasuke ran toward Itachi and before everyone knew it... There was a huge blast. I covered my face with my arms to avoid getting hit by some of the building pieces. I look over to see Itachi holding Sasuke arm.

"Sasuke!" Itachi tightens his grip around Sasuke arm. Itachi glances at me, 

"It's been a while Y/n." He finally spoke with a deep voice that made shivers run down my body. 

"H-how do you know my name?" He stares at me quietly before he whispers with a quiet voice, 

"I know everything about you." What? He knows everything about me... So, does that mean he knows about where I came from? The man with the shark appearance walks over to me slowly. 

 "Hey Itachi, I am getting bored, so what should I do with this tiny fish?" Itachi stares at me before looking away.

 "Use any force as a necessity, but make sure you leave her alive. We are taking her with us."