chapter eleven: xillia sharingan

I woke up cover in sweat was that a dream? No it can't be maybe it piece of my memory but why is it trying to come back to me? Ever since I met Sasuke my mind been going nut.

"Y/n are you awake?" I hear Temari voice I quickly got dress before opening the door to see Temari there with a frown.

"Hey Temari is there something you need?"

"Someone want to speak to you about something they in downstairs."

"Okay " I follow her and we reach downstairs to see Kakashi with a smirk on his face.

"Kakashi why are you here?"

"I came because I finally decided I'm going train your xillia sharingan."

"My what?" What is xillia anyway how come I never heard of it before.

"Xillia is known as one of the most rarest sharingan in the whole Uchiha clan."

"So what it do?"

"It kinda like a regular sharingan but it protect you every single time you wish for it."

"So what the point of using it?"

"Um well if you have the xillia sharingan than your blood can heal stuff and give people chakra again or more likely bring someone alive but there is no evidence of that really bring someone alive. So here a example when a person ran out of chakra they will need your blood in order to do that they will bite you until you bleed or cut you for one drop of your blood."

"So I'm risking my life for someone I don't know?"

"Yup."

"No thank you." I was about to go upstairs before hearing Gaara voice.

"Y/n you should do it."

"Gaara!" Gaara walk over to Kakashi.

"Will she need to live in the Hidden Leaf village from now on?"

"Sometimes but other time I be training her here."

"Wait I did not agree yet!"

"Since I'm responsible for her it a yes."

"Okay well see you next week y/n." Kakashi left and I stood there shock.

"Y/n there not much for you to do here and you might not be able to control it."

"But still I need to help you more."

"I be fine do what you want to do."

"Um okay." for some reason I felt as Gaara changing more and he hiding something from me but what exactly is it?

"Y/n you got a letter!" Kankuro hand me a letter and I open it.

Dear y/n
  Don't forget to meet at the training field next week at the hidden leaf village.

Sincerely Kakashi sensei

  P.s. start calling me sensei since I'm your teacher and you are my student.

"Wow Kakashi since when did I became your student?" I said with a sarcastic voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter today because I ran out of idea how to end this chapter lol by way how you ever play tale of xillia best ps3 anime game ever except it sad:( So I been thinking since my Sasori x reader x Deidara is ending I'm doing a another story while writing this so anyway I'm might do Naruto x Reader x Sasuke modern or do a black butler x reader and finally a vampire knight x reader story but also a Hidan story so yeah I don't know what types of story I'm going do but I'm going make sure this story stay AWESOME!!!!