-11-

They spend the remaining night together. Everything was a bliss for Carlein. He didn't expected that Rozien would be considerate of his feelings.

He thought that he will reject him immediately. But then Rozien was too kind and considered thinking about it.

---

Rozien's P.O.V.

   It's midnight already but I haven't slept yet.  I'm still thinking about what Carlein confessed to me earlier.

I don't know what to do! I looked at the ceiling of my room. He said that he's willing to wait. I can take my time.

He's been good to me. And I admit that when he's too close to me, I felt something.

But I'm still confused and needed to figure things out. I don't want to immediately give my answer because I want to weigh things first.

I want to give him the best answer, and wouldn't make me regret at the same time.

Hmm, I want to sleep first. I should rest my mind.

---

"What?! We'll stay the week in here?" I stated in shock. Did he just said that we'll stay here for a week?

I am currently sitting in the dining table while he cooks breakfast for us. He suddenly dropped his announcement while he's cooking, his back facing me.

He bobbed his head up and down. "Yes, we will stay the whole week here. Don't worry, I informed it to Lady Beatrice that you're with me."

I sighed. That means one week of being close with him. One week of awkwardness.

He stride towards me.

"Now now, don't sulk. Isn't it wonderful? We're in this paradise for a week, only for ourselves!" he exclaimed, patting my back.

It's wonderful but I want to at least be alone for now so that I can think properly about my dillema.

When I turned my head to see him, I saw his smiling face down at me. I felt that he's really delighted about us staying together.

My heart softened at that sight. He is really sincere of being with me.

"Now, let's eat the breakfast I've prepared for us." he kissed my forehead before getting back to what he's cooking earlier. He looked at me again, then sweetly smiled.

I was taken aback by it. I felt something in my stomach. Like there are flying butterflies inside it. It makes my heart suddenly flutter.

I never felt like this before. By just seeing him smile to me like that, it made my world flip upside down. His smile that is so genuine and sweet.

During the past few months we've been together, I observed that he barely smiles but when he sees me, his handsome face lightens up.

He served the food on the table. I watched him without noticing that the corner of my lips are now raising to form a small smile.

He looks happy and passionate while serving me my food. It looks like he really loves what he's doing...and it's for me.

I didn't notice that he's now staring at me too. I quickly averted my gaze because of embarassment.

He lightly chuckled, "Why did you averted your gaze? Is my handsomeness more enough for you to take?" he playfully wiggled his right eyebrows.

I knitted my eyebrows, "No, it's not like that! I'm not gazing at you! My gaze just landed for you a second and that's all!" I countered his accusation.