Chapter 14: Not Alone

Y/n's POV:
That bitch. Was she watching us. "What the fuck, Y/b/n." Mattheo screamed. "Wait, you know each other?" I was just generally confused. "Yeah, little bitch, this is the boyfriend you stole from me." "Mattheo, is that true?" "No! Y/b/n, was my best friend when I was younger, we never dated." "Yes we did, remember when we kissed?" She was getting on my fuckin nerves. "Yeah, but you pushed me into you, and we were twelve!" "You know you love me." I have had enough of this bitch. I got off of the couch, walked over to her, and slapped her face. "Now, if you bother me and MY boyfriend again, it'll be worse than any mother fucking slap." She was wide-eyed staring at me. I looked over at Mattheo and he was smirking is ass off. Y/b/n looked at Mattheo and walked away. "There's the Slytherin in you." "Fuck off." "I think your hungry? Are you hungry?" Well I'm always hungry, but  did he actually have to say it. "Yeah." Mattheo grabbed me by my hand and led me to the dining hall.
No one was there, except for that famous kid, Harry Potter, and his friend Ronald Weasley. I'm guessing Hermione Granger wasn't there. She is always staring at me as she gets the answer right in class, I think she's quite annoying. I sat next to Mattheo and put my head on his shoulder. "I thought you said you were hungry." I just thought of the perfect pick-up line to that: " yeah, hungry for you." Mattheo had a 'really' face. "Can we go back to my room?" I asked. "Fine, I'll give you a piggy-back ride." "K."

(This is what y'all looked like

(This is what y'all looked like. Except in a building.)
When we got to my room, Mattheo dropped me on the bed.
I crawled on him, and  kissed him on the neck.

"So, you don't no how to take turns, love

"So, you don't no how to take turns, love." I love it when he calls me love. I shook my head no, and he smirked at me. "Alright, I'll teach you."  Mattheo turned me around, and started kissing my neck and face. I tried to keep the moans in. Mattheo could see that, and did it more.  I moaned. Out. Loud. I was scared someone would here us. I felt Mattheo smirk on my neck. He meant to do that. "Glad your having fun." "Fuck off." I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my hair loose of the

" I wrapped my arms around his neck and let my hair loose of the

(Your hair is in the air, not the ground. Also, your laying on a full bed, not just a mattress.)

Mattheo POV:
she does not like taking fucking turns, but she does once we do. I kissed her neck multiple times and she moaned out. "Glad your having fun," I smirked. "Fuck off."  She put her arms on my neck and squeezed are faces together. Does this girl not no what breathing is. I stopped kissing her neck and got up off her. "I'm gonna go take a shower, love." "K, k." I grabbed pajamas and went into the bathroom. I didn't feel like closing the door, so I left it cracked. I got into the shower and heard music playing. Y/n was listening to music. I started humming the tune. (Can be any song you want.) When I got out of the shower, a realized I didn't have a towel. Fuck. "Y/n can you get me a towel!!??"